ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise J6 hearing today and a bonus surprise

181118-weill-flat-earth-convention-hero-1_mcgxkz

• Haha
Reactions: willdup
Today's testimony was unreal and disgusting behavior by the former President. Physical altercation and throwing China with ketchup dripping down walls.

Yeah, the glorified coffee fetcher was so believable.....
She worked for Cruz, Scalise and Meadows. She was under oath and provided specific testimony, which means there are very real legal repercussions if she was lying. Given the growing list of republicans who have testified, Trump should be insisting he testify under oath to set the record straight. Any day now, I'm sure.....

She worked for Cruz, Scalise and Meadows. She was under oath and provided specific testimony, which means there are very real legal repercussions if she was lying. Given the growing list of republicans who have testified, Trump should be insisting he testify under oath to set the record straight. Any day now, I'm sure.....
Yeah I'm sure the Biden-corrupted DOJ would really look into this whole heartily if she perjured herself. ROTFLMAO

Reactions: banjodawg
Mulvaney tweet is interesting.

If it were just Democrats leading the investigation, I would be sure that they won't pursue it to the hilt. it's Liz Chaney… You know she's going for blood, because she's got her father's DNA.

others can pooh pooh this all they want, but I guarantee you people in their crosshairs are taking it seriously (now)

What reason does Cassidy have to lie? Or furthermore, all of these republicans who are testifying?
I'm not sure how Trump pitching a fit is news. He isn't the first president to show emotion in a setting that was meant to be private. This is political theater and nothing else. No one cares about this other than hardcore liberals and people with too much time on their hands. This won't move the needle on the midterm elections and Trump isn't going to win the Republican nomination in '24 if he decides to run, so this entire charade has been a waste of time and a waste of taxpayers' money.

If it were just Democrats leading the investigation, I would be sure that they won't pursue it to the hilt. it's Liz Chaney… You know she's going for blood, because she's got her father's DNA.

others can pooh pooh this all they want, but I guarantee you people in their crosshairs are taking it seriously (now)
I think that Garland and the Justice Department have been rightfully hesitant to pursue criminal charges against a former president and his staff and the J6 committee has been working to force investigation and if appropriate indictments. After today's first-hand testimony under oath, Garland doesn't have much of a choice.

They are imprisoning unarmed, admittedly completely nonviolent individuals so yea I'm sure they are looking for more.

Reactions: wwforest
He threw a cheeseburger. Haha. This is news. He was replaced by a guy who can’t string two sentences together, ride a bike and walk up stairs without help. We are worried about a cheeseburger. This is hilarious. I want someone else to run. Please stop making him even more popular. Democrats all over the country are saying thanks but no thanks to biden’s help campaigning. People are scared to let the vp help as well. Since the media is trying to give her layup interview after layup interview, which she butchers at every turn. This woman has a law degree. God help us. This is such a pathetic desperate attempt. I am embarrassed for the ones of you who can’t see thru the parlor tricks. It is a media and politician one sided magic show. Wake up while this douche canoe continues to help kill more people senselessly crossing the border.

I think that Garland and the Justice Department have been rightfully hesitant to pursue criminal charges against a former president and his staff and the J6 committee has been working to force investigation and if appropriate indictments. After today's first-hand testimony under oath, Garland doesn't have much of a choice.
I think that's right. But I also think that the DOJ has two more years and can move at what has always been a normal DOJ pace. (slow)

Obviously any ongoing congressional oversight is up for grabs in November.

He threw a cheeseburger. Haha. This is news. He was replaced by a guy who can’t string two sentences together, ride a bike and walk up stairs without help. We are worried about a cheeseburger. This is hilarious. I want someone else to run. Please stop making him even more popular. Democrats all over the country are saying thanks but no thanks to biden’s help campaigning. People are scared to let the vp help as well. Since the media is trying to give her layup interview after layup interview, which she butchers at every turn. This woman has a law degree. God help us. This is such a pathetic desperate attempt. I am embarrassed for the ones of you who can’t see thru the parlor tricks. It is a media and politician one sided magic show. Wake up while this douche canoe continues to help kill more people senselessly crossing the border.
Good rant but we now have first-hand testimony under oath that a sitting president knowingly committed the following crimes:

1) Obstructing justice
2) Disrupting the official act of counting Electoral Votes
3) Inciting a riot.

The is unprecedented in our history and makes Watergate looks like some tweens shoplifting bubblegum at the CVS. This is very, very serious and the is legitimate legal peril for the President and much of his team now.

Of course, if this is all bullshit I'm sure the committee would be happy to take Trump's testimony, under oath of course. That and some testimony from Pat Cipollone would help clear things up in no time.

I think that's right. But I also think that the DOJ has two more years and can move at what has always been a normal DOJ pace. (slow)

Obviously any ongoing congressional oversight is up for grabs in November.
Garland isn't bringing any charges unless he knows he has an absolute, sure fire, slam-dunk case, even more so then the typical DOJ standard which results in a 93% conviction rate. Today's testimony not only helps him get there, perhaps more importantly it now pressures some of these others who are at risk to come forward while the deals are still available. This is classic DOJ methodology.

Reactions: nice marmot
I think the democrats are making a giant strategic mistake in the interest of scoring near term political points that in now way will change the inevitable at this point shellacking they will take in the midterms.

Fact is their best chance at keeping the White House is Trump winning the nomination. DeSantis or someone else winning it eliminates Biden / democrat chances. Pretty much anyone but Trump rolls to victory in the general. If they were patent / smart, they would lay low and wait for the guy to potentially win the nomination, and then go after him.

Reactions: banjodawg
I think the democrats are making a giant strategic mistake in the interest of scoring near term political points that in now way will change the inevitable at this point shellacking they will take in the midterms.

Fact is their best chance at keeping the White House is Trump winning the nomination. DeSantis or someone else winning it eliminates Biden / democrat chances. Pretty much anyone but Trump rolls to victory in the general. If they were patent / smart, they would lay low and wait for the guy to potentially win the nomination, and then go after him.
I agree with all of this - politically - and with the other who said it won't move the needle at midterms and maybe not in 2024

The Dems are the worst at strategy

But none of that is what this is about, and personally I would rather see a DeSantis presidency than see this conduct unrevealed.

It may go unpunished anyway, I get that.

it is all all hearsay, how would anyone prove she was lying?

I agree with all of this - politically - and with the other who said it won't move the needle at midterms and maybe not in 2024

But none of that is what this is about, and personally I would rather see a DeSantis presidency than see this conduct unrevealed.

Exactly. Some things are bigger than the next election and what Trump and team did is historically unprecedented. We are all so jaded by the last five years that many still fail to understand just how big of a deal this is. If the guy had been successful he would have taken control of who sits in the highest office in the land out of the hands of the people. This is fundamental to our system of government.

EDIT: Another RINO speaks.

it is all all hearsay, how would anyone prove she was lying?
I think it's entirely fair given her background to deem her to be a very credible witness and she provided some detailed testimony with accusations of outrageous and illegal conduct. So how does anyone prove she was lying? Very simple. Those referenced in her testimony can testify under oath that she is lying. If several credible people do that her testimony loses all impact. If they don't, it stands.

This is all unprecedented and was profoundly disturbing testimony in this hearing and the previous Justice Department hearing. I've mainly voted Republican my entire life until recently. The Pollyanna side of me really wishes we could stop labeling left and right and name calling and be realistic about faults on BOTH sides. I am not a Biden fan. I don't agree with a lot of what he has done in office. It's my opinion, as an American, as much as I need to go to the polls every election and vote, I need to watch these hearings just like I watched Benghazi hearings etc. We don't grow as people and a country if we only look at one side. If we only watch CNN, if we only watch Fox, etc. It is necessary to listen to a myriad of people and then make decisions.

Good rant but we now have first-hand testimony under oath that a sitting president knowingly committed the following crimes:

1) Obstructing justice
2) Disrupting the official act of counting Electoral Votes
3) Inciting a riot.

The is unprecedented in our history and makes Watergate looks like some tweens shoplifting bubblegum at the CVS. This is very, very serious and the is legitimate legal peril for the President and much of his team now.

Of course, if this is all bullshit I'm sure the committee would be happy to take Trump's testimony, under oath of course. That and some testimony from Pat Cipollone would help clear things up in no time.
c06743d47fdea8949d006750a7341534.gif

This is all unprecedented and was profoundly disturbing testimony in this hearing and the previous Justice Department hearing. I've mainly voted Republican my entire life until recently. The Pollyanna side of me really wishes we could stop labeling left and right and name calling and be realistic about faults on BOTH sides. I am not a Biden fan. I don't agree with a lot of what he has done in office. It's my opinion, as an American, as much as I need to go to the polls every election and vote, I need to watch these hearings just like I watched Benghazi hearings etc. We don't grow as people and a country if we only look at one side. If we only watch CNN, if we only watch Fox, etc. It is necessary to listen to a myriad of people and then make decisions.
I don’t disagree with this. I have posted similar things. This stuff is great to hear for the people with tds. It makes them feel better. Especially, the ones who voted or Biden for didn’t vote. It makes you feel like you can puff your chest out and say, I feel like I did the right thing. If it helps you sleep, great. Nothing will come of any of this. Same way nothing came of Hilary’s emails or Benghazi. It is a political misdirection. Amazing how they had a surprise today. Right after the head of security dies. And 50 people were found dead crossing the border. (50 people!!!!)You give me hope that you admit you don’t like what Biden is doing. Thank god you see that. The rest are in a tds circle jerk at the moment. I haven’t seen will this giddy in over a year. It doesn’t change where the focus shoiod really be. This is a waste of time and money. When real people are suffering right here thanks to the man in charge. Keep fapping. Maybe you guys will go blind. Bill banged a staff member in the Oval Office, and nothing came of it. Haha. You guys are tds nuts.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg

The machine is already visibly working for DeSantis. Trump isn't going to be the nominee no matter how much he tries. However, D's are clearly trying to prop and prolong the MAGA theme as evidenced by their support of MAGA candidates in primaries, their made for TV primetime trial, and the media's incessant discussion of DT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT