ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise J6 hearing today and a bonus surprise

While Ultra Maga Braveheart, Jack Posobiec and their anonymous sources are (cough cough) very credible, at this stage in the process any new information is either presented under oath or it's simply noise.

Cippolone has been subpoenaed. Let's hear what he has to say. Under oath, of course.
Let’s see, did it require testimony under oath for you libs to get sucked in in the Russia collusion hoax?

Okay, we agree on the first part. But he is still the most popular Republican out there. So we have to keep him from running. If that's all this committee gets, that's great with me. I don't won't him as POTUS ever again. Has nothing to do with his politics. I know you all don't believe that, but it's absolutely true. My biggest problem right now is I will only support those who have come out against him and none of those people are gonna run because you all can't stand them. So that's the problem here. The party is ate up with Trump love. Gonna take some time to win me back. If all of those who condemned it for what it was on Jan. 6th, stuck with it. Fine. I probably wouldn't even be on here commenting. But the Republican public (many on here even) can't give up their love for Trump or this conspiracy theory about the election. That's dangerous. We've already seen what it caused. If those running later can't speak out against it now, have no use for them.
The people that are ate up are the ones that would rather see the country implode and go back to the dark ages without electricity and autos are any of the modern niceties than have Trump as president. Nothing he did was close to what you describe. Did he believe he was cheated, yes. Was he cheated, maybe. Will we ever know for sure? NO. They will never let it be known. It will be hidden if he was. If it ever got out that the election was actually stollen, that would be the end of our democracy that the TDS suffers claim he was causing. Be honest with yourself, Let’s say all the things that happened were in reverse. Your moron was leading, then all the crap that was pulled I. Wisconsin and Fulton County and AZ happened and Trump suddenly found all these votes in the middle of the night. Then video and phone pings show multiple mulls stuffing boxes, forging signatures etc. and Trump comes out of nowhere to win. Dims would have screamed bloody murder. We would still maybe not have a president. Don’t say dims haven’t done such. That’s easy. The only difference is a few hundred people went to the capital. Did Trump leave when he was supposed to? Yes. He fought and tried hard to keep the job because he believes he was cheated.

Your hate for one man’s personality has you and others like you willing to turn America into a third world country. Your hate for Trump won’t let you see the forest for the trees.

Why don’t you and will (you 2 are exactly alike) jump in here and tell us about all the things your boy is saying about the Supreme Court, even while on foreign soil. Y’all drone on and on about Trump being a threat to our form of govt yet not a word about the threat by the dims to one of the branches. Not a word of criticism by your boy about the personal attacks on some of the judges by the baby murdering hoard! Y’all turn a blind eye if it’s not about Trump.

I’m one finger typing on my phone so there is much more I want to say but will stop here. And before you say it, I am not a Trump lover. I Did Not vote for him in the Primary. Yes I voted for him twice for president because I love my country to much to see it turned into a cesspool of baby blood, perverted sexual deviation, and child trannies by the dimwit party. Yes, if he is the nominee I will vote for him again. Not because I am all about Trump. I am about this country and I saw first hand what his policies did for us in comparison to now. I also think the current dim party with its thirst for baby blood and perversion of all kinds is morally reprehensible and should be ground to ashes. It will burn in hell but unless time ends soon it may be too late for this country.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
@willdup you always seem to ignore these facts. Thoughts? Your thoughts if the parties were reversed...love to see you spin this one

Oh, he will spin it. Everything is fair as long as it’s anti Trump. He takes opposite sides of an issue depending on who is being discussed. His latest doozy is now everything has to be under oath to be beloved, (the girls 3 hand hearsay testimony) vs the folks actually there for example, but yet he took a a foreigners (steel) word against the president of the USA. He blows whichever way is anti Trump.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Oh, he will spin it. Everything is fair as long as it’s anti Trump. He takes opposite sides of an issue depending on who is being discussed. His latest doozy is now everything has to be under oath to be beloved, (the girls 3 hand hearsay testimony) vs the folks actually there for example, but yet he took a a foreigners (steel) word against the president of the USA. He blows whichever way is anti Trump.
It seems like he wants no part of this now all in the suddden

Reactions: cherrydawg
How does it come later when the entire committee is Democrats or two fake Trump-hating Republicans who literally hugged her after her testimony?
You obviously aren't keeping up with this and don't understand what's happening here. You're not the one making the decisions here. I'd take a listen to the lead FOX News attorney if I were you. BTW, a guy who felt there wasn't enough to convict Trump in the Senate during his first impeachment.

I would also add that the Republicans didn't want anyone on the committee that was seen as middle of the road on the issue. They nominated Jordan I think, who may end up being asked to testify and was heavily involved with Meadows and Trump as all of this was going down. Can't remember who the other one was, but it was people they knew Pelosi would reject. They wanted this to be seen as an all anti-Trump committee so they could make the case you're making now.

But later, you'll get your wish. This isn't a real trial.

Last edited:
The people that are ate up are the ones that would rather see the country implode and go back to the dark ages without electricity and autos are any of the modern niceties than have Trump as president. Nothing he did was close to what you describe. Did he believe he was cheated, yes. Was he cheated, maybe. Will we ever know for sure? NO. They will never let it be known. It will be hidden if he was. If it ever got out that the election was actually stollen, that would be the end of our democracy that the TDS suffers claim he was causing. Be honest with yourself, Let’s say all the things that happened were in reverse. Your moron was leading, then all the crap that was pulled I. Wisconsin and Fulton County and AZ happened and Trump suddenly found all these votes in the middle of the night. Then video and phone pings show multiple mulls stuffing boxes, forging signatures etc. and Trump comes out of nowhere to win. Dims would have screamed bloody murder. We would still maybe not have a president. Don’t say dims haven’t done such. That’s easy. The only difference is a few hundred people went to the capital. Did Trump leave when he was supposed to? Yes. He fought and tried hard to keep the job because he believes he was cheated.

Your hate for one man’s personality has you and others like you willing to turn America into a third world country. Your hate for Trump won’t let you see the forest for the trees.

Why don’t you and will (you 2 are exactly alike) jump in here and tell us about all the things your boy is saying about the Supreme Court, even while on foreign soil. Y’all drone on and on about Trump being a threat to our form of govt yet not a word about the threat by the dims to one of the branches. Not a word of criticism by your boy about the personal attacks on some of the judges by the baby murdering hoard! Y’all turn a blind eye if it’s not about Trump.

I’m one finger typing on my phone so there is much more I want to say but will stop here. And before you say it, I am not a Trump lover. I Did Not vote for him in the Primary. Yes I voted for him twice for president because I love my country to much to see it turned into a cesspool of baby blood, perverted sexual deviation, and child trannies by the dimwit party. Yes, if he is the nominee I will vote for him again. Not because I am all about Trump. I am about this country and I saw first hand what his policies did for us in comparison to now. I also think the current dim party with its thirst for baby blood and perversion of all kinds is morally reprehensible and should be ground to ashes. It will burn in hell but unless time ends soon it may be too late for this country.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I was wrong, Jordan has already been issued a subpoena. And that's who the Republicans wanted on the committee. Go figure.
Don’t be dense. He will not be cross examining ANYONE. That’s why Pelosi would not allow ANY non Rino’s or Republicans who did not hate Trump on the committee. She could not risk that. That’s why this whole thing is a one sided show trial/witch hunt with ZERO legitimacy. If the parties were reversed and they were going after lying Obama you would be saying the same thing. Don’t be a total hypocrite. Be the one Democrat who is not one.

Don’t be dense. He will not be cross examining ANYONE. That’s why Pelosi would not allow ANY non Rino’s or Republicans who did not hate Trump on the committee. She could not risk that. That’s why this whole thing is a one sided show trial/witch hunt with ZERO legitimacy. If the parties were reversed and they were going after lying Obama you would be saying the same thing. Don’t be a total hypocrite. Be the one Democrat who is not one.
And once again, you claim to discuss, but you attack the guy who wrote the post. That's not a discussion. I think I'm done here. There are Savannah songs to play.

You obviously aren't keeping up with this and don't understand what's happening here. You're not the one making the decisions here. I'd take a listen to the lead FOX News attorney if I were you. BTW, a guy who felt there wasn't enough to convict Trump in the Senate during his first impeachment.

I would also add that the Republicans didn't want anyone on the committee that was seen as middle of the road on the issue. They nominated Jordan I think, who may end up being asked to testify and was heavily involved with Meadows and Trump as all of this was going down. Can't remember who the other one was, but it was people they knew Pelosi would reject. They wanted this to be seen as an all anti-Trump committee so they could make the case you're making now.

But later, you'll get your wish. This isn't a real trial.

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT