ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee's women's BB has definitely taken a back seat to UConn....

SouthernCaliforniaDesertDawg&Trojan

Letterman and National Champion
Aug 15, 2014
UConn now has 10 national titles (won 5 of the last 7) to UT's 8....undefeated in national title games (10-0), including 4-0 vs. Tennessee in title games....and having a winning record overall vs. Tennessee (13-9) including 5-2 vs. UT in all tournament games.

We all know why the chicken crossed the road and why Ms. Summit and Tennessee decided not to play them anymore.

The Queen of women's basketball bows in utter humbleness to the King of women's basketball. Sorry Vols.

i've never watched more than 10 seconds of women's basketball

all i know 'bout women's basketball is Pat Summitt made Andy her biotch, Landers hair got blacker each season since '79, and Georgia needs a Bull-Elephant Lesbian to take control of its women's program.
11101934.jpg

UGA was never fully committed to women's BB, especially in marketing.....

talked with Andy a few times over the years and the lack of pumping up the program was one of his biggest complaints. If we had, I think UGA would almost be up there with UConn & UT because we've lost some great players, both in-state and outta state who decided to go to one of these schools instead of UGA.

do you know what year Dogs of Georgia developed a women's track

team? who ever came up with that idea was a smart man....paid off on Easter Sunday, in the Year of Out Lord, 1980.

So why do you always feel it necessary to comment about women or women's

sports since everything you have to say is negative?

Ah..."Men's basketball game is a joke"

Newsflash Geno...your team won by an average of 40+ ppg...

I've sen Pat Summit on TV recently, and your comment is a low blow..

She is not well, it is obvious. She didn't really have a choice.

The way you come on here and rail about certain things, then accuse someone of being scared, when they are obviously sick, well, you figure out what is wrong with it.

This post was edited on 4/8 11:54 AM by McDonoughDawg

Are you kidding me? Her ill health had nothing to do w/cessation of series

my heart goes out to Pat in the midst of her health issues; but, the fact is, it had nothing to do with Tennessee ending the series.

you're completely wrong

Not about her poor health, which is true and unfortunate, but she quit playing UConn because Geno beat her out on Maya Moore. There wasn't anything wrong with her health then, she just had a snit fit because she didn't like Geno and was tired of getting her ass kicked by his team.
This post was edited on 4/8 4:22 PM by 81Dog

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT