ADVERTISEMENT

Test your Political Orientation

Zonadog

War Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
I thought about this while reading a post in another thread where someone was making absolute declarations about the thoughts of people who disagree with them.

I've posted this test before, but this version is focused more on the people who fall in the more common ranges, less on the fringe. To take your test, click on the link here then come back and share your results. Be sure to read about each of the four major types to get a better understanding of those around you.

There are a bunch of other tests you can take, as well. Mostly for fun, but most are based in real definitions and research.

Here are some of my results:
Politics - I am 60% Right and 25% Libertarian, near Milton Friedman.

Fascism - I am not fascist.

Racism - I am significantly less racist than most.

Hogwarts House - Gryffindor

Jung Personality Type - ISTJ, close to ISFJ

Devout Heterosexual

Pooh Type - Rabbit/Christopher Robin

The following graph will help you further categorize your political orientation. As mentioned earlier, this version of the test seeks greater accuracy within the big square, inside the outer ring. I fall near the middle of "Ron Paul Worshippers."

PoliticalCompassLebeled.jpg

Last edited:
I thought about this while reading a post in another thread where someone was making absolute declarations about the thoughts of people who disagree with them.

I've posted this test before, but this version is focused more on the people who fall in the more common ranges, less on the fringe. To take your test, click on the link here then come back and share your results. Be sure to read about each of the four major types to get a better understanding of those around you.

There are a bunch of other tests you can take, as well. Mostly for fun, but most are based in real definitions and research.

Fascism - I am definitely not fascist.

Devout Heterosexual

The following graph will help you further categorize your political orientation. As mentioned earlier, this version of the test seeks greater accuracy within the big square, inside the outer ring. I fall near the middle of "Ron Paul Worshippers."

"Devout Heterosexual"

Fascism - I am not fascist.

Devout Heterosexual

you have no idea.

I'm 70% right and 75% this. Not sure where I went wrong.

Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy.

Reactions: Zonadog
I'm 70% right and 75% this. Not sure where I went wrong.

Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy.
What makes you think something went wrong?

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT