ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Lin Wood*

send me his Venmo acct.

Let me give you a little tip-if your candidates (Trump, Kelly, Perdue) aren't the problem, then there is no solution.

Lin Wood is a gnat on a bull's ass. Trump is your parties problem, and I got bad news for you, he's nowhere near through torching the rest of the Republican party on the way out the door. Pences ass is next in his crosshairs. And it wont end when he vacates the premises-He will be pulling levers and calling the shots from the toilet with his cell phone and twitter acct from Mar-a-Largo. Did you ever think it would somehow end differently than this?

It is the greatest political con perpetrated in the history of man. I pray the Republican party I grew up admiring can somehow reassemble and get back to true conservatism. America has always benefited from a strong Republican party, but statesmanship and decency are no longer admirable traits. Quite the opposite, they are signs of weakness.

Last edited:
send me his Venmo acct.

Let me give you a little tip-if your candidates (Trump, Kelly, Perdue) aren't the problem, then there is no solution.

Lin Wood is a gnat on a bull's ass. Trump is your parties problem, and I got bad news for you, he's nowhere near through torching the rest of the Republican party on the way out the door. Pences ass is next in his crosshairs. And it wont end when he vacates the premises-He will be pulling levers and calling the shots from the toilet with his cell phone and twitter acct from Mar-a-Largo. Did you ever think it would somehow end differently than this?

It is the greatest political con perpetrated in the history of man. I pray the Republican party I grew up admiring can somehow reassemble and get back to true conservatism. America has always benefited from a strong Republican party, but statesmanship and decency are no longer admirable traits. Quite the opposite, they are signs of weakness.
Good. Burn it all down. The system in DC needs to be dismantled. I approve of a scorched earth strategy. Fuqem all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT