ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for the message above Dash....

DawgFacedGremlin

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm gonna give it a shot.

But the a-hole mod who started nuking everything yesterday afternoon should give it a rest.

I've been more pissed with whoever the mod(s) have been here than.....

anything for quite some time

Used to be a fun place them somebody got the religion or the gay or the feminist.

What ever it was this place completely lost its sense of humor, it's tits & ass, it's edge. Somebody trying to turn it into Sunday school & shat. That's one of the main reasons I have long periods of avoiding this JOINT from time to time.

agree - we know it aint Dash's fault

and will peek in on monday for a look-see

Not the way you been talking about dash Bubba . I seen you fake self

over at the tool board . Bad mouthing Dash . Cops in the hood gets talk better than you clowns been talking about him .
Posted from Rivals Mobile

certainly isn't his fault. But I'm not buying what he's selling. And the

Pitch is irritating.

more lies from a known liar.

I have actually been very careful in what i have said elsewhere.....and here over the last few days. If you think i have not, please feel free to provide and example.

Like i said previously, you are the lone silver lining in the dark cloud. What a wee little boy you are to exist just to get under peoples skin....and you cant even do that well.....and soon not at all!

Good riddance to you. You are the taint of this site.

There is something so wrong with you....

hope the topic view catalyzes your descent into the whirlpool of the toilet you inhabit.

gotta go with what you have

there is no doubt that the news that comes from this site is among the best around in sports. Dash's questions in interviews are by far some of the best that are asked to coaches and players during media sessions. This website will continue to get hits and subscribers due to AD and his abilities and work ethic. The 'community' however may suffer due to a (perceived?) lack of a conversational tone.

We all know that if it aint too bad, most will stay. Just gonna have to wait n see.

Your constant drivel has already driven off more folks than the new format

will. Give it a rest.

actually a really cool feature (i think) of the new board

will be the ability to make OCD vanish from existence. While it does not make up for the lack of thread view .... it does make me grin.

I expect him/her/shim to ramp up his asshattery as it knows its days are numbered.

ladyQ, I have never read one of yore posts that wasn't

dead center on target. Wherever everyone ends up, I hope you are there.

Could not agree more. She is Chat royalty and the voice of reason

Has been for the entire time that I have been here. Nothing but Class (and a little sass sometimes :D )

Cheers - to both of you!

Thank you. I've run across so many good folks on here. I hope

everything works out to keep us together. Dasher has been so patient with us too.

feel free to send AD a private emaiil with anything you believe that you

should.

Well in bubba case it's something else :

Two face more like it . Yes bubba I plan on blocking you too . Can't wait . There one thing I hate most is a two face liar .
Posted from Rivals Mobile

She will put her stamp on things and I believe more state

talent will want to play for her knowing she's top Dawg. Mamas and daddys will get more interested in the program too.

from what i understand and inferred - yes

and thats why he is acting out moreso than NORML....he knows his days of garnering attention are numbered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT