ADVERTISEMENT

The “experts” say that Ole Miss is better than…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
Mizzouri (I agree), and that Jackson Dart is better than Brady Cook (agree with this also). OM had a tough, physical game against Texas A&M, and they do not have an open date before playing us (this will help). Missouri did have an open date before our game, and it makes a lot of difference. So, even though Ole Miss is a little better than MIZZOU, they might not play as good as MIZZOU did. But we have to prepare to face an OM team playing at its best.

Hope we can get our injured well and are able to exert another elite effort. Our fans certainly need to be elite, also. We can clinch the SECE with a win over OM. The strength of this team is the talented depth.

Can’t say enough about how hard our team battled and put forth an elite effort yesterday. We’ll need to do the same vs OM, and correct our mistakes. Peyton Woodring might be UGA’s greatest FG kicker by the time he leaves, and that’s saying a lot! I wish SVP would get his snaps a little higher - most of them are low but CB has done a good job of going down and handling all of them, but I hold my breath almost every play that he won’t bobble it.

Kirby and his staff are doing a great job coaching this team physically, mentally and psychologically. Bobo is receiving accolades every week from the pundits on TV; Shu and WillM too. Kirby and his staff might be doing their best coaching job yet. Mekhi Mews bounced back with a very good game yesterday.

Our young CBs are growing and getting better every week. Same with our young LBs. Our DL is getting better also, and they’ll really need to be prepared for Quinshon Judkins, probably the best RB in the SEC. GO DAWGS!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News