ADVERTISEMENT

The congressman that slept with a spy is now speaking

That never happened. You need to stop believing OAN and Newsmaxx. This is not true.

She was a bundler for the congressman and she ask him to hire an intern ,which he did , the FBI stepped in when she seemed to get real close with him . Whether they slept together , he won't admit it ...so . She's gone though , back to China .

Has a independent prosecutor looked into it ? No . Ok you can’t say that .
I guess using that logic, you can't say what you are saying too I did some research on this and there is no evidence or circumstantial evidence that he slept with Fang Fang.

I guess using that logic, you can't say what you are saying too I did some research on this and there is no evidence or circumstantial evidence that he slept with Fang Fang.
So he had no relationship whatsoever with this person?

So he had no relationship whatsoever with this person?
Who said that? He hired her to work for his campaign as she had infiltrated the Democratic Party and cut ties. Just because she slept with some Mayors years earlier doesn’t mean he slept with her. It’s not like he paid her $130,000 to keep her quiet like other adulterer a$$holes we all know.

Who said that? He hired her to work for his campaign as she had infiltrated the Democratic Party and cut ties. Just because she slept with some Mayors years earlier doesn’t mean he slept with her. It’s not like he paid her $130,000 to keep her quiet like other adulterer a$$holes we all know.
So you are saying sir farts a lot did indeed have a working relationship with this person

would be no surprise if he went down another way

Do you understand the difference between that and what OP said, or no?
So you are saying this is a total fabrication and he has no knowledge of this person whatsoever?!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT