ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid Lie another dim lie to control beta Americans

Yep. I know 3 people that have died with Covid listed as the CoD. One had dementia along with multiple other co morbidities, one had advanced lung cancer and the other had leukemia. The only life you could argue was shortened by more than a week or so was the mid 70s man with leukemia.

As @oldmandawg pointed out, covid did it's job by killing a presidency that was shooting holes in the globalist mantra and also grooming the sheep for giving up the bill of rights.

"Cliff Notes":

"COVID-19 had no effect on the percentage of deaths of older people, but it has also not increased the total number of deaths.

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

This comes as a shock to many people. How is it that the data lie so far from our perception?"

then it was worth it.
You are a sick puppy if you think destroying 100,000s businesses leading to suicides, addictions, etc. was worth gettin a Prez you dislike out of office. If you support this you are as evil a scumbag as those that perpetuated this "deadly pandemic"

Last edited:
The article is quoting a research study, not the student paper's opinion.

Wake up sheep!

Its not quoting a research study. It’s a student writing an article where he is quoting a few things from webinar by an economics professor and getting some quotes from the professor. There are also some quotes from other students in the article

it’s not a peer reviewed article and it’s not by someone in any kind of health department with expertise on the subject

Data is data. I don't think any serious researcher at JH would put their career on the line by making up numbers that the CDC hadn't recorded.

misinterpretation of data is pretty common by people dabbling in areas outside of their expertise

if the data is true and there aren’t excess deaths, then post a better source than some student’s article published in a student newspaper

“wake up sheeple”

misinterpretation of data is pretty common by people dabbling in areas outside of their expertise

if the data is true and there aren’t excess deaths, then post a better source than some student’s article published in a student newspaper

“wake up sheeple”
Declaring a Covid emergency wiped out the flu. From the CDC, and, no, I did not read much of the article because I have little interest; any reasonably alert person should see what is going on. And I recognize there was a seasonality cause for the drop in flu, but there was also a huge monetary cause.
mm6937a6-F1.gif

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm#F1_down

Declaring a Covid emergency wiped out the flu. From the CDC, and, no, I did not read much of the article because I have little interest; any reasonably alert person should see what is going on. And I recognize there was a seasonality cause for the drop in flu, but there was also a huge monetary cause.
mm6937a6-F1.gif

we already had a very long discussion on how anti-COVID measures have significantly reduced flu

not surprising given the efficacy of face masks and social distancing on flu transmission

we already had a very long discussion on how anti-COVID measures have significantly reduced flu

not surprising given the efficacy of face masks and social distancing on flu transmission
You disparaged the article and demanded a better source, so I gave you a CDC source which is admittedly a couple months old. So, you expect masks and social distancing to wipe out the flu in the already-begun flu season yet have little effect on the skyrocketing covid pandemic?

LOL.
You think masks wiped out the flu, but not the coronavirus.
Glad I missed that “very long discussion”.
Lordy I wonder how some of you people make it out there in the world.

So I guess the assistant program director of the Applied Economics master's degree program at Hopkins, who doesn't rely on grant money from Big Pharma for research, might "misinterpret data", but the medical "experts" having their research funded by Big Pharma, always "interpret correctly". OK :rolleyes:

LOL.
You think masks wiped out the flu, but not the coronavirus.
Glad I missed that “very long discussion”.
Lordy I wonder how some of you people make it out there in the world.

it can be hard to keep up, I empathize with your frustration

So I guess the assistant program director of the Applied Economics master's degree program at Hopkins, who doesn't rely on grant money from Big Pharma for research, might "misinterpret data", but the medical "experts" having their research funded by Big Pharma, always "interpret correctly". OK :rolleyes:

Post an article directly from the professor and not a student summary of a webinar written for a school newspaper if you want it to be taken seriously

y’all have a serious problem in understanding how actual academic papers are sourced

mm6937a6-F1.gif

To avoid talking in circles and repeating the same points, what is your point? What’s the novel info in this article?

To avoid talking in circles and repeating the same points, what is your point? What’s the novel info in this article?
Why did you ask for a more legitimate source to the article's assertion that Covid deaths come at the diminishment of other classified deaths, if you already knew it all?

y’all have a serious problem in understanding how actual academic papers are sourced
And you have a serious problem in understanding this is the "first time in world history" using shutdowns of businesses, and quarantining the healthy, that are not at risk, and for a virus that has a fatality rate somewhere south of 0.005.

Last edited:
And you have a serious problem in understanding the "first time in world history" shutdown of businesses, and quarantining the healthy that are not at risk, for a virus that has a fatality rate somewhere south of 0.005.

Debating the proper solution isn’t the same as debating whether the problem exists

Reactions: jcadams
Debating the proper solution isn’t the same as debating whether the problem exists
OK. About the proper solution.
You were probably not around for the 1957 pandemic, which probably had a higher infection fatality rate than this "pandemic". I was 10 years old, didn't miss a day of school, and my Dad didn't have to stay home from work, or even worse, lose his job. You younger guys just need to stay under your beds until Creepy Joe gives you the "all clear".

Last edited:
Why did you ask for a more legitimate source to the article's assertion that Covid deaths come at the diminishment of other classified deaths, if you already knew it all?

you posted another article about lower flu infections that confirms points i already made. I’ll take a deeper read later if there’s compelling new info in that article you just posted.

So again, what is your point?

So again, what is your point?
I feel like I need to draw you a cartoon. The point is that deaths from other causes are being coded covid because the hospitals and states get tens of thousands of dollars per covid death but zero from flu. If you don't get the point now, ask somebody else. I'm done with your obstinate duplicity.

You are a sick puppy if you think destroying 100,000s businesses leading to suicides, addictions, etc. was worth gettin a Prez you dislike out of office. If you support this you are as evil a scumbag as those that perpetuated this "deadly pandemic"
Hammer hits the nail.

Last edited:
I feel like I need to draw you a cartoon. The point is that deaths from other causes are being coded covid because the hospitals and states get tens of thousands of dollars per covid death but zero from flu. If you don't get the point now, ask somebody else. I'm done with your obstinate duplicity.

and you think the cdc study supports that?

I was curious what kind of nonsense you were trying to claim

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT