ADVERTISEMENT

The fly in the ointment has been seen.....

Dawgphins

National Champion
Aug 25, 2014
The entire first page littered with bumped Good Morning Posts. If one of these isn't bad enough, seeing a whole page of them doesn't make things better. Especially when some are months old.

1429664325417.gif

The entire first page littered with bumped Good Morning Posts. If one of these isn't bad enough, seeing a whole page of them doesn't make things better. Especially when some are months old.

That shame.

Remember "the sneak attack" video of my dog? We had to put her down little over a year ago. This pic just made me think of her. Thanks.

I do actually!

Few things hurt like losing a good k9. Sorry for your loss.

Poor fella throwing a tantrum because the foundation of his life has a new format and hims doesn't like it

Too bad he hates capitalism, else he'd create his own place that matches his life goals of being stuck in 1997

So now you don't like topic view?

Poor fella throwing a tantrum because the foundation of his life has a new format and hims doesn't like it

Too bad he hates capitalism, else he'd create his own place that matches his life goals of being stuck in 1997

You are an angry and bitter little fella. Not sure what I ever did to you but you sure have some hard feelings towards me, other than you think I am "M" (which is pretty laughable).

Pick your obsessions more carefully.

You are an angry and bitter little fella. Not sure what I ever did to you but you sure have some hard feelings towards me, other than you think I am "M" (which is pretty laughable).

You are confusing 39&Holding with 39&HoldingOne, Dawgphins. Holding1 is "M".

How is that spam. Legit answers to legit post.
Bumping worthless threads, of the same topic, so the fill up the entire front page isn't spam in your book? That is the very definition of spamming a board. Just one of the various methods.

Bumping worthless threads, of the same topic, so the fill up the entire front page isn't spam in your book? That is the very definition of spamming a board. Just one of the various methods.

Again, legit answers to legit posts. Why is that a problem? I was unaware that there is a time frame on how long you are able to respond to a post.

Actually he is M

And if you will click "start date" at the top of the board you will not see the latest replies, rather the board will be organized in chronological order, similarly to how you saw it in thread view.

Reactions: Dawgphins
And if you will click "start date" at the top of the board you will not see the latest replies, rather the board will be organized in chronological order, similarly to how you saw it in thread view.
Radi, this needs to be something we do once, not each time we clock over to a different board. Should be a "permanent" setting, like it was before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT