ADVERTISEMENT

The Okie Homa President's knee-jerk reaction to the SAE

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
misbehavior is wrongful, adolescent, and potentially actionable.

He is throwing out babies with the bathwater.

His actions reek of lack of due process.

He is as silly as the Lion Boi's are. [/B]

This post was edited on 3/11 9:13 AM by DawgHammarskjold

PSA..........

greek-alphabet

They should sue - everybody sues them ...

But their national will be a bunch of pussies and they won't. They will bend over and take it. Time for fraternities to die anyway, IMO. I was in one, by the way, and got in exactly the one I wanted to be in, so my opinion is not based on some hang-up from the past.

One of those sanctimonious administrators showed his cowardly streak

When asked about providing housing assistance to SAE members - "We don't provide assistance to bigots"

Just like they were all on the bus, all chanting, all the same. Someone over there needs to grow a set.

That's alright....I wasn't allowed to join any of em.

I used to wander into those big houses in the middle of the night, though, and make me a sammich after the bars and restaurants closed.

Frats aren't going anywhere, but they are changing, especially at..

Georgia. The good old boy, C student, have a good time guy, like me isn't who is going to Georgia any more. The kids there now are a different bunch. There will still be the elitist jerks, can't help but have those in a private club, but the wild party types really aren't who are in college these days, at least not at good schools.

I went with a friend to a Ga So game this fall and went to his frat house before the game. Even in Statesboro, the kids were much more impressive than what I expected. I think the 21 drinking age has changed things too along with all the new rules the schools have put in about alcohol.

The cook said that not a single one of them that lived in the house ..

was actually on the bus.

They'll all be gone or completely unrecognizable in 25 years *

w

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT