ADVERTISEMENT

Think big pharma has your safety in mind? Think again

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
Caught red handed discussing the mutation of viruses themselves to keep the profits rolling. Guess they are willing to risk lives for profit and the government enabling and promoting this. These MFers should be tried for crimes against humanity

Caught red handed discussing the mutation of viruses themselves to keep the profits rolling. Guess they are willing to risk lives for profit and the government enabling and promoting this. These MFers should be tried for crimes against humanity

Oh, it's one of those Project Veritas manipulated videos again. Whoopty-Do! *(sarcasm - is that the way to do it?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Oh, it's one of those Project Veritas manipulated videos again. Whoopty-Do! *(sarcasm - it's the way to do it?)
Well I guess you can call it a game of chess - "manipulated science" deserves "manipulated videos", right?

Don't worry your media/guvmint will squelch the video anyway. Which is curious, if it was manipulated then why don't they go ahead and fully discredit Project Veritas and show how it is fake?

Of course the feds have been trying to stop James O'keefe and put him in jail over Biden's daughters diary. I guess manipulating videos is now a federal crime...

Well I guess you can call it a game of chess - "manipulated science" deserves "manipulated videos", right?

Don't worry your media/guvmint will squelch the video anyway. Which is curious, if it was manipulated then why don't they go ahead and fully discredit Project Veritas and show how it is fake?

Of course the feds have been trying to stop James O'keefe and put him in jail over Biden's daughters diary. I guess manipulating videos is now a federal crime...

Not sure how anyone can honestly say it was manipulated. It’s not like they used some sort of photoshop for video lol. The libs won’t even watch it. They will just claim what they want since they never hold themselves to any standards to begin with.

pooppup doesn’t have any logic abilitie, so asking for that type of thought process might be hard on the poor guy or guyette which ever he is identifying with now . I would not want to offend it.

Not sure how anyone can honestly say it was manipulated. It’s not like they used some sort of photoshop for video lol. The libs won’t even watch it. They will just claim what they want since they never hold themselves to any standards to begin with.
they've been claiming that PV manipulates ALL their videos for a long time.

Reactions: woofn
pooppup doesn’t have any logic abilitie, so asking for that type of thought process might be hard on the poor guy or guyette which ever he is identifying with now . I would not want to offend it.
you do realize I was being extremely sarcastic. Most people got it. But your thought process did not.

Pfizer statement released last night does not explicitly deny the authenticity of this video including employment. The statement does detail the official capacity that Pfizer deals with their involvement in the Covid-19 industry.

Something to consider is who Pfizer contracts with to do business including R&D. No, I don't believe Pfizer makes new mutations directly. I do believe whoever is behind SARS-CoV-2 selected the corporations offering vaccines around the world to participate which is why there hasn't been any significant traction on "better" vaccines from other manufacturers. GoF isn’t being performed by Pfizer, but that doesn't mean the results of that research isn't being shared with Pfizer to manufacture future vaccines and pills.

Bonus coverage, what happened to Monkeypox? There was a brief push for vaccination then it faded from the news cycle. Not even crediting the small vax push for eradicating the virus.

Remember the van that crashed a year ago with possibly Monkeypox infected monkeys?

This thread is an interesting take on that story being memory holed. Perhaps monkeypox was never a real concern, but something else was. The lady who came in contact with the monkeys did get sick, but we never found out exactly what it was. She was given many treatments and ultimately improved.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Good point on the memory holed pox story. Was it a "leaked" false report I wonder?

The USG, pharma, DOD, EcoHealth Alliance, Baric, Daszak & Fauci is an indecipherable web of connections and coverups that will never be explained to the public. I saw recently that Pfizer doesn't even manufacture the vax; instead it is made by government contractors under EUA.

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT