ADVERTISEMENT

This certainly sounds promising on D. Riola!

Dabfa2269

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2014
It Sounds like USC may be moving in a different direction at QB bc it appears their chances w/ Riola are fading. However unlike CKS, who never seems to burn bridges, it seems like Coach Riley took a shot at Riola. As soon we began trending again, and right b4 UGA predictions came rolling in, Riley was quoted as saying, “If he’s scared to compete, this ain’t the room for him." when asked about his approach to QB recruiting this cycle. While not directed at Riola specifically I think we all know who this was meant for especially considering he’s not even allowed to mention a recruit by name. When Riola committed to OSU it would’ve been easy for CKS to make a similar comment but CKS knows how quickly things can change. I’ve thought all along one of the reasons we had a leg up on USC was bc they just signed M. Nelson, who w/ a year in Riley’s system would be tough for even Riola to beat out, whereas we took no QB in 2023. Make of it what you will but this article makes it seem like USC has shifted their focus somewhat to the Mater Dei QB E. Brown. I thought all along that USC would be our biggest competition but it might actually be Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News