ADVERTISEMENT

This feels different

Natedawgy_dawg401

Professional Barker
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2018
Athens
In his presser last night, Kirby said "We have a saying around our place: 'You have to eat off the floor. If you are willing to eat off the floor, you can be special.'" We've gone back to back because, quite simply, we have had more NFL talent than anyone else in the country. Yes. But also because Kirby has convinced that NFL talent to check their ego at the door and do the football equivalent of "eating off the floor."

Special teams. WRs blocking on the perimeter. Celebrate with your brothers when they succeed and pick them up when they fail. TEAM > me. And make no mistake about it, we are the Death Star now and we won't be slowing down anytime soon.

But maybe we can be different from the standpoint of, in the midst of all of this success, our players, coaches, and fans never lost sight of the big picture. They appreciated every moment. This is something that Kirby preached even last night, urging fans to understand how special this moment is and to fight against the entitlement that some might start to feel.

Because if our program can win the battle against entitlement, this dynasty may reach heights never seen before in college football.

"I said the blessing before we had lunch. I thanked the Lord for three things: fried chicken, potato salad and for the fact that he allowed me the privilege of being a Bulldog. 'And, Dear Lord,' I prayed, 'bless all those not as fortunate as I.'" -- Lewis Grizzard

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News