ADVERTISEMENT

This guy 🙄

A Cock with three posts in the top six on the Dawgchat (formerly known as the Dawgvent). CD and TeeDawg are rolling over in their graves. :(

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Israel could blow up one of our naval ships and fire on the life rafts killing the surviving sailors and people would still consider it blameless.
Well, if that naval ship was unprovoked and started firing missiles and dropping paratroopers into their territory to kill, rape and maim their civilians and had attacked on numerous other occasions, I wouldn't blame them for sinking that vessel. The truth is all the Palestinians have to do to live in peace on territory they control is to live in peace and stop attacking. However, as long as Hamas and friends continue with the river to the sea bullshit and continue to live by the sword, they will continue to die by the sword.

Man you ain’t right!
OP this literally happened in 1967.

I differ greatly with the right with respect to our relationship with Israel. I don't understand the love people have for them.

I get it for jewish people. It's their tribe so it makes sense, but out of all the allies America has ever had Israel has done the least.

It's gotten to the point where our own damn governor made it illegal to criticise Israel.

OP this literally happened in 1967.

I differ greatly with the right with respect to our relationship with Israel. I don't understand the love people have for them.

I get it for jewish people. It's their tribe so it makes sense, but out of all the allies America has ever had Israel has done the least.

It's gotten to the point where our own damn governor made it illegal to criticise Israel.
Our damn government just called for new elections in Israel and undermined their prime minister as well as sent millions to Hamas. You are free to criticize Israel but don't pretend they are supposed to allow a hostile army to attack their citizens without having a right to destroy that army.

You can't have peace unless both sides want it. Right now, neither side wants it. You won't get a peace deal with Bibi or Hamas. Sanders and Biden (of late) are not dealing in reality.

The Palestinian youth are indoctrinated to hate Jews. It's not just looking at what's going on in their country. They are taught this in their schools.

Did Hamas attack Israel's beatniks by mistake? I doubt it. Think they targeted the crowd they did because they knew it would unite Israel. They killed the Israelis that were the most likely to sympathize with their plight. As one liberal Israeli (and staunch opposer of Netanyahu) wrote after the Oct. 7th attacks: "I'm tired of pursuing peace. No more." This is what Hamas wanted and it's playing out how they wanted.

Well, if that naval ship was unprovoked and started firing missiles and dropping paratroopers into their territory to kill, rape and maim their civilians and had attacked on numerous other occasions, I wouldn't blame them for sinking that vessel. The truth is all the Palestinians have to do to live in peace on territory they control is to live in peace and stop attacking. However, as long as Hamas and friends continue with the river to the sea bullshit and continue to live by the sword, they will continue to die by the sword.
This 100%!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT