ADVERTISEMENT

This is a Braves vent….damn ESPN.

obc-dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2001
Are you kidding me? Within 90 minutes of game 3 of the World Series, this article is on page 1 of ESPN.com? Give me a damn break. At some point, someone has to say Go to H*LL, ESPN. Go dawgs.

Everything is outrage and everything is cancel culture. I want to see every effing text, email, message the author ever sent in his life and then let’s get woke. At bare minimum he misgendered a colleague or 3, which is grounds for termination at ESPN.

The disease is woke mob jihad. The cure is flipping them the middle finger and not bowing.

I couldn’t care less about the chop, but I care a sh&t ton about people living their lives and seriously finding something else to care about that matters.

Are you kidding me? Within 90 minutes of game 3 of the World Series, this article is on page 1 of ESPN.com? Give me a damn break. At some point, someone has to say Go to H*LL, ESPN. Go dawgs.
I’d tell them to take a hike

Reactions: stray
ESPN is just an extremely liberally run organization. You can’t expect the use of good taste or common sense to be used.

Reactions: stray
VERY late to this party.
I've been a Braves fan since '66. I've never been enamored with the chop or the chant
but I'm fine with those who embrace it.
I do wonder why both sides of this argument can easily go find a hundred Native Americans
who side with them. Can you imagine the grandparents and great-grandparents of either
side responding to this? I think it would be something like "This is what you think is a major problem in your life?"

giphy.gif

We have a World Series ring. Nothing else matters.

I do wonder why both sides of this argument can easily go find a hundred Native Americans
who side with them.

It seems like the people most offended by it are white liberals with a savior complex, as is the case with most "cancel culture" matters. That's the problem with these issues, because you're absolutely right - there are plenty of Native Americans who have no problem with the team names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT