ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Disgusting

We built this nation with people who immigrated to our country I agree with you on that. But they joined our society and learned the American way and learned to speak English. These immigrants today are not told to learn English. Hell they hate our country and they want to keep their own country in our country. Why do they still fly their own country flag when they are supposed to be living the American way of life.
So I guess u don’t want to know about my future fam by marriage that came from Cambodia in the 70s and don’t speak English…but they do understand it…the American way of life is “give us your huddled masses”, and “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”at least I thought it was.

I respect your opinion. But I don't understand why we didn't have so many employment problems before they got here? I don't remember a gross shortage of workers in the 70's and 80's. Allowing illegal aliens into the country because we are scared of a loss of workers is very shortsighted in my opinion. The cost greatly outweighs the benefit. Additionally, we didn't become the greatest nation by being inflexible. Our economy would adjust and you may be surprised how we adjusted overall.
We should be able to pick and choose who we allow to come in to our country. There is a reason everyone around the globe wants to be here. Why do we allow those with criminal backgrounds and ANY association with a gang or radical group to even sniff our border?
JC
Yep. I don’t understand what happened to Americans after Covid, but there aren’t enough American workers anymore. Uneducated, Spanish speaking people aren’t gonna fix much of that.

Didn’t say that….hate to tell u this but border w Mexico isn’t new….no one wants to fix it because there goes our cheap labor…
That is complete and utter bullshit. If the dems and pubs wanted the immigration issue fixed, it could be done in a couple of weeks and include a mechanism for ample work permits, temp to permanent residency and a pathway to citizenship for those that entered legally. Hell, the way our current system is working isn't even in compliance with existing law and makes no sense on any level. Iows, we don't need to allow 20 mil illegal entries to come up with a few hundred K legal workers.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
That is complete and utter bullshit. If the dems and pubs wanted the immigration issue fixed, it could be done in a couple of weeks and include a mechanism for ample work permits, temp to permanent residency and a pathway to citizenship for those that entered legally. Hell, the way our current system is working isn't even in compliance with existing law and makes no sense on any level. Iows, we don't need to allow 20 mil illegal entries to come up with a few hundred K legal workers.
Why I said they don’t want it fixed….

If you want to listen to a good podcast on immigration Freakonomics is doing a three part episode. Below are the first two on spotify:

Our immigration issues are the fault of both parties and the only way it's going to be fixed is by bipartisanship

Reactions: celticdawg
Because others were willing to do the work cheap….thats not the case any longer. We’ve always had immigrants to do the low wage jobs….somehow before we processed euros at Ellis island but for some reason we’ve never done it at the Texas border..I don’t want criminals either but I’m pretty sure a lot of people came to America with a criminal records in our history
How can you say that?
We have people entering this country right now unvetted that want to kill you and me.
People that are from noted Middle Eastern nations that are foreign adversaries with terrorist ties and even some on the terrorist watch list. Military aged men from China. And Both Mexican and South American gangs and cartels filling our country with fentanyl taking the lives of hundreds of thousands each year.

Last edited:
If you want to listen to a good podcast on immigration Freakonomics is doing a three part episode. Below are the first two on spotify:

Our immigration issues are the fault of both parties and the only way it's going to be fixed is by bipartisanship
WRONG! Try telling that to the people of Texas and the border patrol. They will tell you which party tries to keep people out, and which party wants people in. NO administration has allowed or invited illegals into this country like Joe Bidens. Theres not a single one that even compares. No POD cast is going to convince anyone with common sense otherwise. What people are seeing on TV with their own eyes is the proof. Your party’s push to allow these unvetted people into this country is nothing but a ploy to flood our country with future Dem voters that Dems want to give amnesty and benefits to

WRONG! Try telling that to the people of Texas and the border patrol. They will tell you which party tries to keep people out, and which party wants people in. NO administration has allowed or invited illegals into this country like Joe Bidens. Theres not a single one that even compares. No POD cast is going to convince anyone with common sense otherwise. What people are seeing on TV with their own eyes is the proof. Your party’s push to allow these unvetted people into this country is nothing but a ploy to flood our country with future Dem voters that Dems want to give amnesty and benefits to

How can you say that?
We have people entering this country right now unvetted that want to kill you and me.
People that are from noted Middle Eastern nations that are foreign adversaries with terrorist ties and even some on the terrorist watch list. Military aged men from China. And Both Mexican and South American gangs and cartels filling our country with fentanyl taking the lives of hundreds of thousands each year.
Dang u guys are slow….im more worried about driving on 285 then some migrant driving to the ATL to kill me. i never said unvetted didn’t say they should vote. I have said DC doesn’t want to fix the problem because it’s cheap labor. I did say I wish they would so they could pay taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
Dang u guys are slow….im more worried about driving on 285 then some migrant driving to the ATL to kill me. i never said unvetted didn’t say they should vote. I have said DC doesn’t want to fix the problem because it’s cheap labor. I did say I wish they would so they could pay taxes.
I guess your not concerned about the hundreds of thousands of Americans that are dying each yr from Fentanyl that’s coming illegally across our border ..made in China and distributed by the Mexican cartels ..but keep on worrying about driving on I 285

They dont want cheap labor they want them for their votes!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT