ADVERTISEMENT

This is funny…. Almost

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
I don’t watch Fox News any more than commievision you can get on msnbc and cnn but. Priceless. Can’t say if it’s true because
Its on fox but if true, I hope this dumfvck is happy with himself, now that he screwed over his state and rest of the country. I hope he enjoys the bribery he received for voting against his fellow countrymen with his vote. Actually I just hope he rots in hell

Last edited:
I don’t watch Fox News any more than commievision you can get on msnbc and cnn but. Priceless. Can’t say if it’s true because
Its on fox but if true, I hope this dumfvck is happy with himself, now that he screwed over his state and rest of the country. I hope he enjoys the bribery he received for voting against his fellow countrymen with his vote. Actually I just hope he rots in hell

Typical politician. Let me posture and look good for my constituents, then I will vote against what I am supposed to stand for.

Typical politician. Let me posture and look good for my constituents, then I will vote against what I am supposed to stand for.
I suspect this is Manchin’s last term if he sees a solid Republican candidate announce to run against him. The democrats got his vote and he had to move to the left to satisfy them. I think he burned about 5% to 10% of his normal vote which would get him in a general election

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT