ADVERTISEMENT

This Republican gets it...

Former Georgia Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan says he is voting for Biden in November​

All you have to see is this line to know what's really up:

"Duncan, a CNN contributor"

Geoff Duncan, like a long line of politicians, campaign strategists, party officials, etc. before him, has realized that there is a lucrative living to be made whoring yourself out to the "other side's" media outlets, who are always dying to put folks from the opposite party on their airways, sharing the message that they want shared. It really ramped up with Trump's election, with people like Nicole Wallace jumping ship to MSNBC, but still carrying the "Republican" label. And it happens on the other side too, when former Democrats are all of a sudden popping up on Fox News talking about how they can't bring themselves to support Biden, woke policies, etc. It's a great racket if you can make it work.

Not a list. But I will quote pharm here. This Democrat gets it. She has been on the Fox News tour for two years. Could find herself a vp candidate. And again. This brainwashed Democrat finally got it. lol.

To piggy back off my old friend fivepts, this switch has been very lucrative for her. Good money in this if you can get it.

Just because I love when democrats feel all warm and fuzzy. Here is an article to curl up with tonight by the fire. You had to know Newsweek hated to publish this article.

Last edited:
yeah okay - this isn't new news though. As you note, she's been long gone. I want to see the list.
It isn’t my list to post. Atlcock said he had a list. I edited and put an article in there just for you though nice. :)

And exactly, thanks for helping my point. This isn’t exactly a new thing he is doing. Tulsi didn’t two years ago. He is just following the wave of money. Bet he privately pulls the lever for Trump. Even Barr decided to stick with Trump. If that isn’t earth shaking I don’t know what is for you guys.

Last edited:

Former Georgia Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan says he is voting for Biden in November​

The identity of the person seems to matter to many, but why?

Are we not free people? Are we not able to support who we desire?

Are we able to be white, black, or maroon without stereotypical labels?

Oh course, then the question why it matters to me what he does. Seems to enjoy the attention. Kinda like a Taylor Swift comment about her struggles in life………..

We all seem to care about what we think we should believe instead of seeking a reason to believe.

The identity of the person seems to matter to many, but why?

Are we not free people? Are we not able to support who we desire?

Are we able to be white, black, or maroon without stereotypical labels?

Oh course, then the question why it matters to me what he does. Seems to enjoy the attention. Kinda like a Taylor Swift comment about her struggles in life………..

We all seem to care about what we think we should believe instead of seeking a reason to believe.
It matters in this circumstance because it’s yet another Republican perfectly willing to sail us down the river based on “meh principles”. And it’s indicative of why the Republican Party and 99% of alleged right wing commentators are worse than useless.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Barr? earth shaking? are you suggesting we ever thought he had any moral fibre?
Wow. Good to hear you say that. Same guy who rolled over on investigating election fraud and didn’t have time to mess with checking up on the laptop investigation. Back then the way you guys were talking about him, he had the honesty and backbone of ole Abe Lincoln. Now he has no moral fibre. Quite the flip-flop.

I didn’t laugh at the post to be condescending to be clear. I laughed because Barr isn’t my favorite guy either.

Last edited:
Hence, the reason for the rise of Trump. There is a reason why a political novice asshat was able to beat 16 career Pub pols in the 16 primary and capture a huge portion of the Pub base. That reason has nothing to do with orange skin paint, a crappy disposition or a cult of personality.

If this guy ever called himself a pub and believes the current Dem party is leading the country in a better direction, then he is illustrating why pub voters decided to look elsewhere. I could believe a guy was a moderate Pub if he said he'd vote Manchin over Trump. If he would consider voting for a continuation of the radical leftist policies we have seen during the Biden debacle, he is not a pub i would ever support.

All you have to see is this line to know what's really up:

"Duncan, a CNN contributor"

Geoff Duncan, like a long line of politicians, campaign strategists, party officials, etc. before him, has realized that there is a lucrative living to be made whoring yourself out to the "other side's" media outlets, who are always dying to put folks from the opposite party on their airways, sharing the message that they want shared. It really ramped up with Trump's election, with people like Nicole Wallace jumping ship to MSNBC, but still carrying the "Republican" label. And it happens on the other side too, when former Democrats are all of a sudden popping up on Fox News talking about how they can't bring themselves to support Biden, woke policies, etc. It's a great racket if you can make it work.
The commie propaganda at it’s best!

That’s just UN smart. You vote for Trump in 2024 and then, if he loses, never speak of this clown again.

Trump is an A1 scumbag of the highest order. But at least he’ll deport the illegals.
In a job at the beginning of my career, one of the most feared executives in the company was brought in to oversee my division. That didn't sound like good news to me, but a more experienced coworker reminded me that although the guy might be an asshole, he's now OUR asshole. Turned out to be correct, as I never had a more supportive leader.

Here we go. And I think this is just the start. Of all the idiotic things the cadaver has done, his screwing over of Israel and by extension the US takes the cake.

Even Romney and Fetterman are dismayed.
Raise your paw if you were surprised that Hamas intercepted the first humanitarian aid shipment and don't expect any aid sent to Gaza to be controlled by the terrorist.

It matters in this circumstance because it’s yet another Republican perfectly willing to sail us down the river based on “meh principles”. And it’s indicative of why the Republican Party and 99% of alleged right wing commentators are worse than useless.
What is the “us” you speak of?

yea you gonna need all the sellouts lol
The polls are crazy. There must be some sick folks answering the polling to support that scoundrel Trump. 4 years ago last week he was suggesting maybe cleansing the lungs with bleach to kill covid. What a total loser and crazy how folks could forget how bad it was with him in charge. His inaction and policies caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. And all the lying and then the insurrection. Hopefully when it really comes time to vote people will remember how bad he was.

The polls are crazy. There must be some sick folks answering the polling to support that scoundrel Trump. 4 years ago last week he was suggesting maybe cleansing the lungs with bleach to kill covid. What a total loser and crazy how folks could forget how bad it was with him in charge. His inaction and policies caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. And all the lying and then the insurrection. Hopefully when it really comes time to vote people will remember how bad he was.
Is this real. You know that wasn’t true about the bleach right.

You have to respect a man who puts country and democracy over party. Sadly most republicans just suck up to Trump and support him because they like his tax cuts for the ultra wealthy or his promotion of white (Christian) nationalism.
Do you really believe that? I mean, honestly believe that? WTF makes people fall for this kind of propaganda?

And another one? You fell for that? You actually believe that?

The list we should show is the the list of Democrat BS people believe. I will start

We hate homosexuals
We are all rich
We are all poor, stupid rednecks (yeah, I know, doesnt jive with the previous BS but who cares, its believed)
Corporations dont pay their fair share of taxes
Rich people dont pay their fair share of taxes
We hate minorities
We REALLY hate Mexicans
We dont believe in social services

There are many others but I have a company to run. I have to make sure we dont pay any taxes and thats a full time job.

The CCP with the blessings of the Dems. are responsible for 100 thousands of deaths. Put one up for the Dems here. They got rid of Trump but at what cost.

Do you really believe that? I mean, honestly believe that? WTF makes people fall for this kind of propaganda?
Trump is the biggest piece of sh.t out there. Do you not care about democracy? NATO? What Putin would do with Trump under his thumb (Putin has some bad sh.t he is holding over Trump)? I mean supporting a normal republican is one thing, but the Trump piece of sh.t? Give me a break. (But maybe you just watch Fox and don't know about these issues.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT