ADVERTISEMENT

Thousands of people watching the eclipse…..

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
A_black_image.jpg

I think all the hoopla was stupid. There was no difference between yesterday and any day when the sun goes behind the clouds. It's darker TODAY than it was yesterday.

I wouldn't have known there was an eclipse, if it wasn't announced, lol.

Much ado over nothing.

I saw people in the paper declaring it some kind of religious experience. No you idiot, this could have been predicted a 1000 years ago. [old man rant] I remember an eclipse in 1982, a bunch of us went out in the parking lot and had a beer. I remember it clear as day, I had a Heineken.

I saw people in the paper declaring it some kind of religious experience. No you idiot, this could have been predicted a 1000 years ago. [old man rant] I remember an eclipse in 1982, a bunch of us went out in the parking lot and had a beer. I remember it clear as day, I had a Heineken.
Then there you go, why not make a memory? Life is short, just a reason to enjoy it.

Was disappointing here in Saint Louis, it lasted all of maybe a minute or 2. It was like someone just dimmed the lights......no crickets, no silenced birds, no yard lights lit up, dog didn't go crazy and couldn't enjoy my shoe box over my hade.

They called for a total eclipse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deadduckdawg
An eclipse is like the first time you get laid. There is a lot of anticipation, and you remember it forever, but the event itself is lackluster and over before you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT