ADVERTISEMENT

Threadviewers=Mark Richt supporters!

dieharddawg62

Letterman and National Champion
Nov 4, 2014
Let's don't change anything... 10 wins a year is awesome, but no titles. Look what happened to TN. It's too risky. That will never work. I'll stick with the fat girl friend because she won't leave me. I'll keep my boring job, because its secure. You guys who took the risk and are making all the money should be taxed at a higher rate because it's not fair.

Come on guys embrace change; its risky, but it makes life so much more interesting. Decisions made, based on fear of change, never turn out well. They just lead to a scared boring life. This country was founded on a new risky idea. A risk so high it cost some their lives.

Come on...get out of you comfort zone and go for it...you can do it! It might not work, but the rewards are beyond your wildest imagination.

That will preach!

Let's don't change anything... 10 wins a year is awesome, but no titles. Look what happened to TN. It's too risky. That will never work. I'll stick with the fat girl friend because she won't leave me. I'll keep my boring job, because its secure. You guys who took the risk and are making all the money should be taxed at a higher rate because it's not fair.

Come on guys embrace change; its risky, but it makes life so much more interesting. Decisions made, based on fear of change, never turn out well. They just lead to a scared boring life. This country was founded on a new risky idea. A risk so high it cost some their lives.

Come on...get out of you comfort zone and go for it...you can do it! It might not work, but the rewards are beyond your wildest imagination.

That will preach!
Okay,but I guess I am topic viewer too,correct?

I don't what you are. You have to decide for yourself. I do like the pics that you post. I think there is some truth in the statement though.

That will preach!

1776505.jpg

We didn't fix it. We got a newer better model. You can keep feeding the horse if you want to, but I think I will ride in the car.

That will preach!

Obama loves topic view. You know, all that Hope and Change stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT