ADVERTISEMENT

Time growing short for DJT

Every key state will have their election certified by end of day tomorrow. That Kraken better get cracking.

Really would Trump would except the obvious and finish his term with some dignity, but it just ain't in him.
He could really help mend this broken nation. I honestly dont think he cares in the least.

time may be growing short for Joe as well, heard he has starting falling and injuring himself, first it is ankles then hips, sad

time may be growing short for Joe as well, heard he has starting falling and injuring himself, first it is ankles then hips, sad

Ole Joe has stated that it is shameful to put " America First " ! If he is elected , I guess he will take an " apology tour " like odumba did ! That is the shameful thing ...to us , America should come first !!!

Ole Joe has stated that it is shameful to put " America First " ! If he is elected , I guess he will take an " apology tour " like odumba did ! That is the shameful thing ...to us , America should come first !!!
How about telling Trump that! Instead of dragging along his worshippers down this election corruption rabbit hole! Trump DOES NOT LOVE THIS COUNTRY! His goal is to burn it to the ground (metaphorically) on his way out.

Really would Trump would except the obvious and finish his term with some dignity, but it just ain't in him.
He could really help mend this broken nation. I honestly dont think he cares in the least.
He has textbook narcissistic personality disorder. He is incapable of putting others above himself and he will never concede that he lost a fair election. The effort to destroy loyal supporters like Gov. Kemp is the only response he can muster to his feelings of betrayal.

Don't be surprised if he throws Jr. and Eric under the bus if the potential legal jeopardy that seems to be awaiting him after office requires it. He won't think twice about it.

Is Mark Elias the same attorney who facilitated the payment for the fake Steele dossier which was the basis for the illegal surveillance (i.e. spying) on a sitting President for political purposes?

(The answer is yes.)

Is Mark Elias the same attorney who facilitated the payment for the fake Steele dossier which was the basis for the illegal surveillance (i.e. spying) on a sitting President for political purposes?

(The answer is yes.)

Well, if this was Jeopardy, at least it was in the form of a question. Otherwise why do you not accept facts based on who says or writes them. Doesn't change the facts about the certifications.

(The answer is yes.)
So GA, MI, NV and PA aren't already certified and AZ and WI won't certify tomorrow? Just want to make sure and understand what point you are making.

Also, there was no illegal surveillance. Much like the allegations of wide-scale voter fraud, the spying narrative is utter BS. Not even loyal Trump functionary Bill Barr could find anything worth even bringing up charges, despite how politically advantageous as that would have been for the recent election his boss lost, by a large margin.

You must have your head so far up your rear to not realize the division the dems have created since 2008 and gotten worse every year since. Trump has tried to unite us. The dems only want division so they can claim the “other party “ caused this mess. They are nothing but self serving, evil, arrogant haters of this nation.

You must have your head so far up your rear to not realize the division the dems have created since 2008 and gotten worse every year since. Trump has tried to unite us. The dems only want division so they can claim the “other party “ caused this mess. They are nothing but self serving, evil, arrogant haters of this nation.

General Mattis disagrees.

How about telling Trump that! Instead of dragging along his worshippers down this election corruption rabbit hole! Trump DOES NOT LOVE THIS COUNTRY! His goal is to burn it to the ground (metaphorically) on his way out.

Buddy , you are beginning to lose it ...you might want to take a break from the keyboard . Seriously , you sound like you are up tight , it's not worth it ! I am not a worshipper , I support him because he does love this country and he is not a politician !

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Buddy , you are beginning to lose it ...you might want to take a break from the keyboard . Seriously , you sound like you are up tight , it's not worth it ! I am not a worshipper , I support him because he does love this country and he is not a politician !
We're "losing it" over you continued ignorance.

Did you not see the Capitals? Trump does not love this country. I don't care if you voted for him or are happy he's not a politician. But he has always put himself above every one else and continues to show that's all he loves.

Well that is a first, I made a lib angry.

Reactions: sallen4250
When are you taking your comedy act on the road? You'r posts are always good for a good laugh at you.

Thanks Don Jr.

Thanks for your concern. Pretty sure I dont start posts on this subject. I just have a hard time really believing some of you guys believe what yall are posting.
Again, I will say, if widespread voter fraud is proven in a court of law to overturn the results, I will be the FIRST one to stand up and say "congrats to President Trump and lock the crooks up who cheated". The difference is if Trump and his disciples lose in court (as what is currently happening), they will NEVER admit it was a free and fair election. THOSE are the ones who dont LOVE this country.

Thanks for your concern. Pretty sure I dont start posts on this subject. I just have a hard time really believing some of you guys believe what yall are posting.
Again, I will say, if widespread voter fraud is proven in a court of law to overturn the results, I will be the FIRST one to stand up and say "congrats to President Trump and lock the crooks up who cheated". The difference is if Trump and his disciples lose in court (as what is currently happening), they will NEVER admit it was a free and fair election. THOSE are the ones who dont LOVE this country.
You are so blinded by your hatred of truth, you can not see the facts. These are biblical kind of happenings that are occurring in these days. Do not fear my friend. Your eyes will be opened in time to the truth.

You are so blinded by your hatred of truth, you can not see the facts. These are biblical kind of happenings that are occurring in these days. Do not fear my friend. Your eyes will be opened in time to the truth.
Like I said, if it is proven, I will be the FIRST to acknowledge as much.
Funny, did not see you being a Bible reader.

Reactions: celticdawg
No doubt there are currently biblical kinds of happenings. When I think of DJT and the current republican party, Mark 7:6 or perhaps Titus 1:16 definitely come to mind.

You’re right. Remember when Trump gassed peaceful protestors so he could get a photo opp at a church holding a Bible upside down? That was definitely a biblical kind of happening. WWJD

Wherever would President Trump’s supporters get the idea that Joe Biden “hasn’t been legitimately elected?” The Wall Street Journal’s William McGurn asks sarcastically. “Maybe from those who spent the past four years undermining” Trump’s legitimacy. Hillary Clinton and Jimmy Carter called Trump “illegitimate.” Biden agreed. Rep. Jerry Nadler (and a third of House Democrats) boycotted Trump’s inauguration because he wasn’t “legitimate,” while Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the president tried to “corrupt” the 2016 election. Nor are Trump’s backers different from the 33 percent of Clinton voters who denied that Trump was legitimately elected. As for demands Trump provide evidence, they’re from “the same people who spent years” accusing him of “being a Russian agent without any evidence whatsoever.”

Wherever would President Trump’s supporters get the idea that Joe Biden “hasn’t been legitimately elected?” The Wall Street Journal’s William McGurn asks sarcastically. “Maybe from those who spent the past four years undermining” Trump’s legitimacy. Hillary Clinton and Jimmy Carter called Trump “illegitimate.” Biden agreed. Rep. Jerry Nadler (and a third of House Democrats) boycotted Trump’s inauguration because he wasn’t “legitimate,” while Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the president tried to “corrupt” the 2016 election. Nor are Trump’s backers different from the 33 percent of Clinton voters who denied that Trump was legitimately elected. As for demands Trump provide evidence, they’re from “the same people who spent years” accusing him of “being a Russian agent without any evidence whatsoever.”
Your point being????

We're "losing it" over you continued ignorance.

Did you not see the Capitals? Trump does not love this country. I don't care if you voted for him or are happy he's not a politician. But he has always put himself above every one else and continues to show that's all he loves.

Of course I saw the capitals , that was was the reason for the post . And I don't care that you don't care ...another thing , I was addressing Mitchell not you !

Of course I saw the capitals , that was was the reason for the post . And I don't care that you don't care ...another thing , I was addressing Mitchell not you !

I said I was okay with you voting for Trump and being happy he's not a politician. Now you don't care that I recognized your right to that opinion. Whatever, but you seem confused.

And I was addressing you.

Reactions: Jimy jenga
Like I said, if it is proven, I will be the FIRST to acknowledge as much.
Funny, did not see you being a Bible reader.
Why would you think that? I admit I’m no theologian, but I am a Christian trying to follow God’s word and keep the evil dems at bay. They are the party of child sacrifice, pro-pedophile, pro LBTQ ( not sure if I have that correct and don’t care) , pro lawlessness ( defund Police). Child sacrifice (Abortion) kills more blacks per year than all other black deaths combined, and it’s not even close. Trump is a human , but he has done much, much more good for this nation in one term, than the dems have done in my lifetime.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Your point being????

you said Trump disciples and Trump will never say it was free and fair and that makes them divisive and not love the country, the dems have done it for four years, so does Biden not love the country? This was from 2019

On Tuesday, Biden struck back at Trump. After a woman claimed she had a "very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome," and that Trump is an "illegitimate president in my mind," Biden responded: "I absolutely agree."

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
you said Trump disciples and Trump will never say it was free and fair and that makes them divisive and not love the country, the dems have done it for four years, so does Biden not love the country? This was from 2019

On Tuesday, Biden struck back at Trump. After a woman claimed she had a "very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome," and that Trump is an "illegitimate president in my mind," Biden responded: "I absolutely agree."
Nobody proved Trump was a illegitimate President. Therefore, whoever says as much, are lying and they also are damaging the country. I dont have a party. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Reactions: nice marmot
Why would you think that? I admit I’m no theologian, but I am a Christian trying to follow God’s word and keep the evil dems at bay. They are the party of child sacrifice, pro-pedophile, pro LBTQ ( not sure if I have that correct and don’t care) , pro lawlessness ( defund Police). Child sacrifice (Abortion) kills more blacks per year than all other black deaths combined, and it’s not even close. Trump is a human , but he has done much, much more good for this nation in one term, than the dems have done in my lifetime.
I dont agree with you on Trump, but this is America and you are entitled to you opinion as I am mine.
What we are not entitled to is claiming there was "wide spread election fraud " without proof. Then one is lying and not stating an opinion. If it is proven, then it becomes fact. That is my only point.
I ain't crazy about having a President Biden either, but unless something changes, he won. I will support him because his success is our success.

I could say the same for you, but in your case it is applicable.
I know I'm funny. You're the one always posting made up stuff and expecting others to think you're being truthful or serious. If you believe half of what you post you're in serious need of professional help with some deep seated personal issues like the liar in the pic below.. There's a big difference.

0*q7VrQd3AAKKsYKsw.jpg

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Point taken. That's why I said would not do it. It's not in him. Like I said before, Trump is the ONLY one who could make it possible for Biden to become President.
No the cheating dems put Biden in. Trump is the BEST president we have had in the Los lifetime and it’s not even a close second to Reagan.

No the cheating dems put Biden in. Trump is the BEST president we have had in the Los lifetime and it’s not even a close second to Reagan.
Mentioning Trump in the same breath as Reagan is quite an insult. How would Reagan react if he knew that a sitting US President: 1) Undermined US intelligence agencies and sided with Russia/Putin, 2) Damaged our alliances with NATO allies and 3) did NOTHING when Russia put bounties on US officers' heads. Trump got played by Putin these past 4 years.

Reactions: usernameDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT