ADVERTISEMENT

To all my friends on this board

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Just wanted to say that I apologize to you for the times I have been abrupt and rude.

OCD, I have an enormous amount of respect for what your Church does. I appreciate your commitment to that.

To my more liberal friends, apologies there also. We might not agree on much, though there is probably more common ground than we both admit to, I have been a butt in the conversations.

My goal is to allow God to guide my thoughts, actions and tongue. I let my own desires get in the way.

I will commit to staying on point and steering away from the personal.

Good day boys and girls.

Just wanted to say that I apologize to you for the times I have been abrupt and rude.

OCD, I have an enormous amount of respect for what your Church does. I appreciate your commitment to that.

To my more liberal friends, apologies there also. We might not agree on much, though there is probably more common ground than we both admit to, I have been a butt in the conversations.

My goal is to allow God to guide my thoughts, actions and tongue. I let my own desires get in the way.

Good day boys and girls.

Good day boys and girls.

Well said, PWillie. But sometimes a well placed attack on a liberal is warranted. :D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT