ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Says the Quiet Part Out Loud

jbpayne32

Letterman and National Champion
Dec 29, 2014
He doesn't love this country. He doesn't care about any voters or working Americans. He loves himself. He legitimately hopes the economy crashes so it would benefit him. Never mind the harm that would occur to people out of jobs and the families impacted. He doesn't care.

He doesn't love this country. He doesn't care about any voters or working Americans. He loves himself. He legitimately hopes the economy crashes so it would benefit him. Never mind the harm that would occur to people out of jobs and the families impacted. He doesn't care.

Evidently Biden doesn’t either.

Has Biden told us anything. Answered a question. Trump’s opinion sucks here, but at least we know what his is. How bout those national financial numbers already changing. I told you.

Last edited:
Had Biden told us anything. Answered a question. Trump’s opinion sucks here, but at least we know what his is. How bout those national financial numbers already changing. I told you.
What numbers changed? You mean, they updated the numbers with better information?

However, I know you love your conspiracy theories...

Last edited:
Biden facilitates in invasion of third world criminals in order to replace the American man (amongst other things like using the doj to target Christian mothers who are opposed to crossdressing being taught to their children).

Tell me again who doesn’t care about the American?

What numbers changed? You mean, they updated the numbers with better information?

However, I know you love your conspiracy theories...
No. The numbers put out were complete and utter bs. And painted a much prettier picture than was actually the truth. It isn’t a conspiracy. You can’t even count on this group to give you any accurate information. People are poking their chest out about the economy numbers. None of them were accurate. Second year in a row.

The quiet part out loud is all the tic tok and social media posts out there saying you can’t live on 19 dollars an hour anymore unless you live in your parents basement.

At this point, a crash and burn may be what it takes to wake ppl up. My guess is this is what Trump really said. After all, it is The Hill.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966

Sounds like what he is saying to me, is if it does indeed crash…..he wants it to happen during the term of those responsible.

Biden & crew have done a lot of damage…..

Same can be said about dementia Joe.

Let me apologize for the Chat not being able to respond to your post. Somehow some think responding means talking about somebody else. SMFH

I'm a conservative. But this is the exact problem with Trump. Just keep your mouth closed and lead. Don't try to over sensationalize everything! No matter how you try to spin that statement, it just sounds wrong.
And no, I still won't vote for Biden.
JC

No. The numbers put out were complete and utter bs. And painted a much prettier picture than was actually the truth. It isn’t a conspiracy. You can’t even count on this group to give you any accurate information. People are poking their chest out about the economy numbers. None of them were accurate. Second year in a row.

The quiet part out loud is all the tic tok and social media posts out there saying you can’t live on 19 dollars an hour anymore unless you live in your parents basement.
“The numbers” is really doing a lot of heavy lifting here…the economy is terrible, the numbers say so!!

Let me apologize for the Chat not being able to respond to your post. Somehow some think responding means talking about somebody else. SMFH
The difference between Republican and Democrat arguments:

Dem: “The economy is doing great”
Rep: “Joe has dementia and should be locked up as he’s a fascist”
Dem: “Here’s 7 specific instances where Trump did or said things that are fascist…”
Rep: “Hunter Biden! The election was stolen!”

Dem: “Here’s 7 specific instances where Trump did or said things that are fascist…”
A generalization/sterotype……but I’ll say this, I will vote for just about anybody out there other than Biden…… and would vote for Trump in a heartbeat if it’s between the two.

The fellow is fried.

Do you really want me to flip this argument from the Dem side. You have put in with furries brother. You vote side by side with people who can’t tell you what a man or woman are anymore. Your president is a vege. It doesn’t get worse. I give you credit that you admit you are a liberal. Most wouldn’t dare it is so embarrassing

Dem: Trump is Hitler. I am so scared. He is going to take away our freedoms.

Rep: what? He has already been president. No freedoms taken. Meanwhile. Joe makes decisions with no accountability. The definition of a dictator. Remember, buy electric people. Also, isn’t a large part of your base supporting the extermination of Jewish folks.

Dem: he hates the border. The racist

Rep: didn’t you dipsticks just decide building a wall is actually a good idea again. Along with building cages.

Etc, etc.

Glad you approved putting litter boxes and food bowls in classrooms. You do you. lol.

Last edited:
What I’m amazed at is that anyone thinks any of these losers care about us! They all are out for personal gain and throw the same political bs that they have in the last 4-5 elections. They accomplish nothing. Just look at current state of college football and it is a direct reflection of what is happening to our country. Greed and corruption

What I’m amazed at is that anyone thinks any of these losers care about us! They all are out for personal gain and throw the same political bs that they have in the last 4-5 elections. They accomplish nothing. Just look at current state of college football and it is a direct reflection of what is happening to our country. Greed and corruption
“Same as it ever was”……been going on much longer than the last 4-5 elections.

Reactions: blackpug6
They’ve been making monthly revisions since 1979… it’s not anything new. There were 3.1M jobs reported at time of publication of the payroll numbers and 2.7M after revisions. 2.7M is the smallest annual gain for Biden by far (2021 - 7.1M, 2022 - 4.6M) and still higher than any year while Trump was President.

Also, the BLS surveys 560k businesses every month and not every business gets their data in by the 1st Friday when the report is released. In fact only about 75% of the data is in at the time of the first publication. The previous numbers are updated each month as the remainder of businesses report and the number gets more accurate.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
They’ve been making monthly revisions since 1979… it’s not anything new. There were 3.1M jobs reported at time of publication of the payroll numbers and 2.7M after revisions. 2.7M is the smallest annual gain for Biden by far (2021 - 7.1M, 2022 - 4.6M) and still higher than any year while Trump was President.

Also, the BLS surveys 560k businesses every month and not every business gets their data in by the 1st Friday when the report is released. In fact only about 75% of the data is in at the time of the first publication. The previous numbers are updated each month as the remainder of businesses report and the number gets more accurate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOS. The numbers always go only one way for your side. Just like when the media gets it wrong. It always favors the Ds, and the inevitable retraction or correction comes far too late and are usually pretty tepid. Certainly never with the breathless fanfare of the initial incorrect bombshell that trashed Trump or some other R.

Last edited:
I'm a conservative. But this is the exact problem with Trump. Just keep your mouth closed and lead. Don't try to over sensationalize everything! No matter how you try to spin that statement, it just sounds wrong.
And no, I still won't vote for Biden.
JC
What you're saying is so true. I'm a conservative...not a Trumper. But unfortunately, people want to make that the same thing. It used to be there were a huge portion of "moderate democrats" and "conservative republicans" but now they are all seen as "liberals" or "Trumpers". I have a friend that used to be a CEO of a company. Had many conversations with her that screamed how conservative/moderate she is. The other night at a party, I made a comment on how "liberals" were boxing in conservatives on an issue. She told me she was liberal. She is NOT! She is a democrat no doubt, but very middle of the road.

It is the extremists on both sides that are running things. At least in terms of public opinion. So...Trump is THE guy for "conservatives" because he is so extreme. And that is the problem. What used to be the dominant middle of the road 80% of the population are now being thrust left or right into the extreme 20%.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOS. The numbers always go only one way for your side. Just like when the media gets it wrong. It always favors the Ds, and the inevitable retraction or correction comes far too late and are usually pretty tepid. Certainly never with the breathless fanfare of the initial incorrect bombshell that trashed Trump or some other R.
Where was your outrage when the numbers were underreported by 159k on average and 1.9M jobs revised up in 2021?

Donald Trump romps and stomps so freely through your pitiful brain that you now have his picture as your avatar.
You truly are pathetic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT