ADVERTISEMENT

Trump with a TKO in today's presser

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Snarky reporter reads Biden's negative comments about handling of the virus.

Trump responded, "He didn't write that. He doesn't write, Democrat operatives wrote that. Joe's probably not even watching right now, and if he is, he doesn't understand what he's watching".

Trump had a couple of great knockout punches today on the nasty press woman, the insubordinate ship captain, and the criminal-minded IG who was running the coup attempt.
Gave each of them a well-deserved gut punch. Horrible people. Tiny little Swamp Drainings.

My favorite part of every day is watching his pressers. Very informative, but also gives you a huge dose of MAGA! But 2 hours is not enough. Love my President.

Trump had a couple of great knockout punches today on the nasty press woman, the insubordinate ship captain, and the criminal-minded IG who was running the coup attempt.
Gave each of them a well-deserved gut punch. Horrible people. Tiny little Swamp Drainings.

My favorite part of every day is watching his pressers. Very informative, but also gives you a huge dose of MAGA! But 2 hours is not enough. Love my President.

Amen. Did you see John Brennan’s Tweet about Trump firing Atkinson?
Check this out:

One more example of Trump removing those who seek to stop his lawlessness. All Americans fed up with Trump’s incompetence, venality, & narcissism have the opportunity to “fire” him in November—the most important election of our lifetime.

Snarky reporter reads Biden's negative comments about handling of the virus.

Trump responded, "He didn't write that. He doesn't write, Democrat operatives wrote that. Joe's probably not even watching right now, and if he is, he doesn't understand what he's watching".
Judge, who is that feller in your avatar?

Amen. Did you see John Brennan’s Tweet about Trump firing Atkinson?
Check this out:

One more example of Trump removing those who seek to stop his lawlessness. All Americans fed up with Trump’s incompetence, venality, & narcissism have the opportunity to “fire” him in November—the most important election of our lifetime.
I'll say this, the Dems are efficient at getting out their talking points.

I'll say this, the Dems are efficient at getting out their talking points.

well they have enough of the msm repeating their talking points so that's pretty easy when 90% of the media is an arm of the DNC and supporting their views. it's a big reason why these daily white house briefings are so important.. if they leave it up to msm to "report" stuff you will see even more lies and outright fake news then we see now.. at least with the briefings they can give the information straight to the American people without msm and the dnc filtering it.

Trump looked and sounded like a 5th grader once again. The dude literally has a vocabulary of a 5th grader. And he made no knockout punches, he gets blasted everyday, not sure why he does that.

well they have enough of the msm repeating their talking points so that's pretty easy when 90% of the media is an arm of the DNC and supporting their views. it's a big reason why these daily white house briefings are so important.. if they leave it up to msm to "report" stuff you will see even more lies and outright fake news then we see now.. at least with the briefings they can give the information straight to the American people without msm and the dnc filtering it.

I used to think the pressers were a waste of time because the media just asks questions they hope will make pres look bad. After today's presser, I changed my mind. i now realize that the pres never got a chance to defend himself against the Ukraine impeachment and I enjoyed today's press conference very much. And it was a TKO of the media today..

I like gut punch...it is a great description.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT