ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Major Announcement Today

I'm waiting for the punchline. I LOL hard when I saw it reported. He's got to be trolling.
I've long contended that if Trump hadn't inherited $430m dollars from his Dad he would be slinging timeshares in Orlando. It's amazing with everything going on (multiple legal issues, House leadership questions, his presidential campaign) that this is his big announcement. Just crazy.

I've long contended that if Trump hadn't inherited $430m dollars from his Dad he would be slinging timeshares in Orlando. It's amazing with everything going on (multiple legal issues, House leadership questions, his presidential campaign) that this is his big announcement. Just crazy.
He's got to be up to something. This video dropped.

Not sure why he didn’t just truth it directly instead of the digital trading card solicitation.

He should have done like the Bidens and gotten his money from the Communist Chinese I guess.

If Joe hadn't lied his way into congress where would that family be? My guess is Joe probably goes down for rape and/or molestation, Hunter is slinging rocks on the corner, Jim Biden goes down for a liquor store robbery?

Jealous?

This fool out here pushing NFTs like it's 2020 🤣. Only a true MAGA republican would still fall for a pyramid scheme after it's crashed.

• Haha
Reactions: jrc18dawg
Trump has to do something. Shit. If Warnock can get 250 million at the end of the day for his election, wtf will Biden get the next time around. Warnickel is as useless as you can get. We could probably solve the homeless issue in this country with what is being donated to politicians. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
Pretty sure Trump is trolling and directing attention to NFTs for the next scandal.

Sold them all. 45k @ $99. What did you make in 24 hours?
Lol, of course he did. Just another proof point for the stupidity of those who still believe in Trump and Trump’s willingness profit from that stupidity. Similar to his election fraud investigation fund that was never spent.

On the other hand, perhaps this entire exercise is pure genius. it would be interesting to learn how many of Trump’s NFTs were purchased from outside the US. NFTs cost nothing to produce or ship, so this entire scheme would be a very effective way to launder money, were you interested in doing so.

Last edited:
He’s always been a Fast Buck Freddie.

It wouldn’t occur to him that it’s a crass money grab and a bad look for a former president. He’s got a market and he’s milking it.

On the other hand, if he gets convicted of something these things may go up in value. Scandal is a marketable.

Lol, of course he did. Just another proof point for the stupidity of the those who still believe in Trump and Trump’s willingness profit from that stupidity. Similar to his election fraud investigation fund that was never spent.

On the other hand, perhaps this entire exercise is pure genius. it would be interesting to learn how many of Trump’s NFTs were purchased from outside the US. NFTs cost nothing to produce or ship, so this entire scheme would be a very effective way to launder money, were you interested in doing so.
Kinda like Hunter Biden's art that the buyers aren't disclosed for national security reasons.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Kinda like Hunter Biden's art that the buyers aren't disclosed for national security reasons.
Hunter is a sketchy drug addict who has traded on his proximity to power for money. Investigate away. I’ll be interested in seeing the outcome.

Care to discuss Jared Kushner, the guy who was a federal employee with responsibility for the ME, and his relationship with Qatar (bailed him out of a horrible investment in 666 Fifth Aveneue) or Saudi Arabia ($2b investment with a horrible track record and outsized management fees)?

I’m curious to hear you thoughts.

Lol, of course he did. Just another proof point for the stupidity of those who still believe in Trump and Trump’s willingness profit from that stupidity. Similar to his election fraud investigation fund that was never spent.

NFTs are a scam, but seemingly a legal one. I never understood why they caught on as the next big thing, but people willingly pay for them and there doesn't appear anything illegal about it. However, it opens the door for very clean laundering as you pointed out.

Like I posted earlier, I think 45 sold the NFTs to draw attention because now so many people are calling NFTs out as a scam whereas before most ignored the few who called them out from the beginning.

There's a disclaimer that says the Trump NFTs are licensed and in no way contribute toward a campaign.

It'll be interesting to see what shakes out of this beyond "Trump is done" and "Trumpers are stupid".

Hunter is a sketchy drug addict who has traded on his proximity to power for money. Investigate away. I’ll be interested in seeing the outcome.

Care to discuss Jared Kushner, the guy who was a federal employee with responsibility for the ME, and his relationship with Qatar (bailed him out of a horrible investment in 666 Fifth Aveneue) or Saudi Arabia ($2b investment with a horrible track record and outsized management fees)?

I’m curious to hear you thoughts.
And you agree The big guy is tied to Hunter and also profited from hunters shady dealings ?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT