ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is out, effective immediately.

You hate to see it. It will be interesting to find out the reasoning and timing for this.

Reactions: willdup
Losing their top rated host is a huge deal for Fox. One would think it's related to the Dominion/Smartmatic lawsuits but we should learn more soon.
I wish they would bring back Bill Oriley. Yeah I know he has issues with women but overall a straight shooter and does good interviews. Never liked Tucker but surprised how this was handled.

Losing their top rated host is a huge deal for Fox. One would think it's related to the Dominion/Smartmatic lawsuits but we should learn more soon.
I am betting Tucker didn’t want to settle. We will find out soon enough. Well, you were wondering about the fallout. I think firing the top rated guy is a pretty strong fallout. He is one of several show hosts with defamation lawsuits filed against them. It isn’t some new thing in the biz. Maddow has had several. Cooper the same. Cuomo. Etc. Hell even pat mcafee is fighting one off from Brett favre

Guaranteed it has to do with the Smartmatic lawsuit come up.
Perhaps but I read somewhere they had 1 client in the USA related to voting software. If that is case, don’t see how the liability could be over a few million. I think it had something to do with J-6 tape he released. No issues with him playing it, just think his conclusions were off based or some of them were…..

I am betting Tucker didn’t want to settle.
I'm guessing Tucker had no interest in getting on the stand under oath and answering question about what he was saying on air versus what he was saying in private. As such I'd guess he was perfectly happy with the settlement.

I think it could have something to do with the lack of timely production of the documents required as part of the Dominion discovery process. But it's all speculation until we hear more.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I'm guessing Tucker had no interest in getting on the stand under oath and answering question about what he was saying on air versus what he was saying in private. As such I'd guess he was perfectly happy with the settlement.

I think it could have something to do with the lack of timely production of the documents required as part of the Dominion discovery process. But it's all speculation until we hear more.

He isn’t the only one having a bad day. All class. This one will hurt some lefty feelings out there. Tucker and he both had a long term smear campaign back and forth for years. Pretty ironic. But yes, Fox News and Tucker are the only ones. Smfh. Cnn is about to become racist and homophobic. They just don’t know it yet. “Larger issues at play”

Last edited:
Despite the $787m settlement, I find this move surprising.

Let’s see if it indicative of a change in editorial direction or not.

This is an indication of who runs the media in general.

Fox cancels #1 rated shows. They did it to O’Rielly, and now Tucker. Who cancels #1 shows?

Tucker and O’Reilly spoke their mind and didn’t carry the company line. That is honest and should be held up in respect. One doesn’t have to agree with a person to respect them. It’s the company stooge that should be booed off. That is why CNN and MSNBC performs so poorly in ratings. All you get are company line repeaters.

I am a huge Tucker fan, but don’t always agree with him. And it is because he speaks what he believes is the truth. I can disagree with him, but it isn’t Murdock thought, or the WH propaganda, no matter who’s in office.

And that is all you can ask from an opinion talking head.

Fox will fill it and stay #1. But it makes no difference to me. I will follow Tucker wherever he goes. I like his opinion.

The option is “all the above” and that doesn’t move me.

I watched Tucker for his opinion, not because he was on Fox. I only watched the replays on YouTube anyway.

Question, why is media questioning the government a bad thing?

Despite the $787m settlement, I find this move surprising.

Let’s see if it indicative of a change in editorial direction or not.

Not surprising at all. The gross liar was a large reason that FakeFoxNews was forced to settle with Dominion for nearly a BILLION dollars. I don’t think the network is through “reorganizing” neither. Meanwhile, I’m concerned that all the MAGA’s will suffer Truth Withdrawals without their daily fix of bullshit from this disgraced clown.

Last edited:

Fox cancels #1 rated shows. They did it to O’Rielly, and now Tucker. Who cancels #1 shows?

Tucker and O’Reilly spoke their mind and didn’t carry the company line. That is honest and should be held up in respect. One doesn’t have to agree with a person to respect them. It’s the company stooge that should be booed off. That is why CNN and MSNBC performs so poorly in ratings. All you get are company line repeaters.

I am a huge Tucker fan, but don’t always agree with him. And it is because he speaks what he believes is the truth. I can disagree with him, but it isn’t Murdock thought, or the WH propaganda, no matter who’s in office.

Fox will fill it and stay #1. But it makes no difference to me. I will follow Tucker wherever he goes. I like his opinion.

I watched Tucker for his opinion, not because he was on Fox. I only watched the replays on YouTube anyway.

Bill O'Reilly had six sexual harrasment settlements worth over $45m.

Tucker has been shown to aggressively promote ideas like election fraud while also aggressively dismissing and belittling the people dumb enough to believe the lies of the people he was bringing on his show. He stated in private that he despised Trump and his impact on the country while being one of his top backers in the media. That's the opposite of speaking "what he believes to be the truth".

It's simple. You fire your top rated hosts when circumstances give you no other options.

Try facing the reality of a hard truth. They’re nothing but liars and opportunists preying upon the ignorant imagined fears of people. Questioning is the legit role of a free press; OUTRIGHT lying with complete disregard to actual facts is not. Pretty simple concept. You and many others were and still are duped.

Try facing the reality of a hard truth. They’re nothing but liars and opportunists preying upon the ignorant imagined fears of people. Questioning is the legit role of a free press; OUTRIGHT lying with complete disregard to actual facts is not. Pretty simple concept. You and many others were and still are duped.

pug

I'm safe,
for now!

So only Fox is lying?

So where is the “legit” free press?

Does the “legit” free press snuff out dissenting opinion or encourage debate?

And who determines actual fact? We are way, way beyond being told pure actual fact from anyone.

If the media carries the government line forward, without question, the media should be feared. When debate is not encouraged or allowed we have no “free” press.

You seem to hold anyone with a different opinion as wrong. You hold so tight, it seems, to your chosen agenda, that one can’t disagree. While that is a freedom we enjoy in America, it is the exact thing we should fear. Especially when the government endorses it.

When we give the keys to the government, it is over.

Just my opinion. So we’ll just have to disagree.

He isn’t the only one having a bad day. All class. This one will hurt some lefty feelings out there. Tucker and he both had a long term smear campaign back and forth for years. Pretty ironic. But yes, Fox News and Tucker are the only ones. Smfh. Cnn is about to become racist and homophobic. They just don’t know it yet. “Larger issues at play”
Don Lemon was awful. I’ve watched far more Tucker in the last five years than I have Lemon, and I truly despise Tucker.

Seems Tucker’s departure was a huge surprise to almost everyone at Fox. Much more to come I suspect.

So only Fox is lying?

And who determines actual fact? We are way, way beyond being told pure actual fact from anyone.

If the media carries the government line forward, without question, the media should be feared. When debate is not encouraged or allowed we have no “free” press.

You seem to hold anyone with a different opinion as wrong. You hold so tight, it seems, to your chosen agenda, that one can’t disagree. While that is a freedom we enjoy in America, it is the exact thing we should fear. Especially when the government endorses it.

It’s not about the government line. It’s about reporting the truth to the best of your abilities. Reporters get things wrong all the time. It comes with the territory. But that’s got nothing to do with knowingly lying to your audience to such a degree that you mock the people who believe the lies, particularly when these lies directly contribute to the kind of violence we saw on J6.

Reactions: ATLDOG and LawDawg6
Bill O'Reilly had six sexual harrasment settlements worth over $45m.

Tucker has been shown to aggressively promote ideas like election fraud while also aggressively dismissing and belittling the people dumb enough to believe the lies of the people he was bringing on his show. He stated in private that he despised Trump and his impact on the country while being one of his top backers in the media. That's the opposite of speaking "what he believes to be the truth".

It's simple. You fire your top rated hosts when circumstances give you no other options.
Good for Fox.
CNN, you are on the clock

Tucker is a talking head not forcing anyone to believe a word he says……why is he so dangerous? Why should you care?

What you described is every single talking head on TV.

So, with Tucker being so evil, how was he #1? Why not someone at another network?

Good for Fox.
CNN, you are on the clock

Tucker is a talking head not forcing anyone to believe a word he says……why is he so dangerous? Why should you care?

What you described is every single talking head on TV.

So, with Tucker being so evil, how was he #1? Why not someone at another network?

This is an incredibly naive post if you truly believe this.

The suggestion that someone with 3 million nightly viewers doesn't have influence with his words is simply an absurd position to take.

You’re talking about the Biden propaganda machine the MSM right?

Don Lemon was awful. I’ve watched far more Tucker in the last five years than I have Lemon, and I truly despise Tucker.

Seems Tucker’s departure was a huge surprise to almost everyone at Fox. Much more to come I suspect.

It’s not about the government line. It’s about reporting the truth to the best of your abilities. Reporters get things wrong all the time. It comes with the territory. But that’s got nothing to do with knowingly lying to your audience to such a degree that you mock the people who believe the lies, particularly when these lies directly contribute to the kind of violence we saw on J6.
Not a good thing. I know you are passionate about that topic. (1-6 and election denying)But do I have to continually post the 26 minutes of lying about the Biden laptop all over again. This is election interference will. Plain and simple. And more and more it looks like Biden ordered it. You can’t have it just one way on this topic. I am sorry. The election was at least over when trump tried his shenanigans. Seems like Biden did his misteps before it even started. The cia has admitted the Biden campaign asked them to send letters. Which were clearly ambiguous and full of shit.

Msm lies too. For their narrative. And it is just as damaging and misleading. I can sit here and tell you, what fox did was a lie. You cannot and will not do the same. Nor will you admit it the effect this could have had on the election. Until you do, your opinion on this topic isn’t an opinion. It is a stance with an agenda.

Borgino also announced he is leaving fox but will still be a contributor. Not sure if connected, but I am sure you and others will be happy about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg and ajk9
Not surprising at all. The gross liar was a large reason that FakeFoxNews was forced to settle with Dominion for nearly a BILLION dollars. I don’t think the network is through “reorganizing”either. Meanwhile, I’m concerned that all the MAGA’s will suffer Truth Withdrawals without their daily fix of bullshit from this disgraced clown.
You do realize that not one person here takes you seriously right?

This was so sudden I wonder if it was some how a stipulation of the Dominion settlement of prerequisite from Smartmatic to Fox for them to consider settling?

Reactions: LawDawg6
But he wasn't even in office at the time. What evidence is leading your to this conclusion?

It looks as if His campaign asked former spies to pen these letters. One of which had an argument on Twitter after being called out. He said read my letter. It didn’t suggest that, but it didn’t not suggest it either. He also said he was proud his letter kept trump from being elected.

Written to be ambiguous. There are several articles saying this is what was leaked out of a closed door meeting. We will see. Are you saying if the Biden campaign did this, Biden was behind it?

How bout this asshole who suggested trump should be executed. He penned one of the letters. Turned out Biden did the same with nuclear docs. Lol. Idiot.

Last edited:
Wonder if Fox will air the second part of Tucker and Elon Musk that was supposed to be tonight? Maybe they didn't want to air it for some reason. Musk was supposed to discuss UFO and extraterrestrial topic tonight????

Not a good thing. I know you are passionate about that topic. (1-6 and election denying)But do I have to continually post the 26 minutes of lying about the Biden laptop all over again. This is election interference will. Plain and simple. And more and more it looks like Biden ordered it. You can’t have it just one way on this topic. I am sorry. The election was at least over when trump tried his shenanigans. Seems like Biden did his misteps before it even started. The cia has admitted Biden asked them to send letters. Which were clearly ambiguous and full of shit.

Msm lies too. For their narrative. And it is just as damaging and misleading. I can sit here and tell you, what fox did was a lie. You cannot and will not do the same. Nor will you admit it the effect this could have had on the election. Until you do, your opinion on this topic isn’t an opinion. It is a stance with an agenda.

Borgino also announced he is leaving fox but will still be a contributor. Not sure if connected, but I am sure you and others will be happy about it.
I'm still waiting for the blockbuster evidence and testimony in the Biden Crime Family investigation. Let's get people before the subcommittee and under oath. If Joe broke the law I'll be right there with you demanding justice.

To @shonuff253 point, how does private citizen Biden orchestrate the cover up months before he becomes president?

I'm still waiting for the blockbuster evidence and testimony in the Biden Crime Family investigation. Let's get people before the subcommittee and under oath. If Joe broke the law I'll be right there with you demanding justice.

To @shonuff253 point, how does private citizen Biden orchestrate the cover up months before he becomes president?
How do you not know this already? What news do you watch , Sesame Street?

Reactions: WGrovedawg
So only Fox is lying?

FakeFox is NOT a news organization! Let's get that out of the way right off the bat. They have been PROVEN both in court and via written internal statements / documents written and otherwise to have fed you nothing but a load of propaganda. You can disagree; but you have to prove it with facts. All you and MAGA's have is a bunch of paranoid conclusions based upon lies or rumors designed by media experts to trigger you. You're constantly manipulated by Hannity, FoxFakeNews, Carlson, others, and don't even realize it. Pretty sad and weak minded.

Last edited:
FakeFox is NOT a news organization! Let's get that out of the way right off the bat. They have been PROVEN both in court and via written internal statements / documents written and otherwise to have fed you nothing but a load of propaganda. You can disagree; but you have to prove it with facts. All you and MAGA's have is a bunch of paranoid conclusions based upon lies or rumors designed to trigger you by media experts. You're constantly manipulated by Hannity, FoxFakeNews, Carlson, others, and don't even realize it. Pretty sad and weak minded.
No sadder than your opinions and your TDS. Get help soon.

Seriously, do you think MSNBC tells the truth? Do you think CBS News tells the truth? Which truth do you like?

Reactions: cherrydawg

I just posted it. I am assuming you will deny this. Go google it. Cia guy spilled the beans. Blinken ordered it. I guess you are saying he acted alone. Or it didn’t happen. They penned these letters absolving hunter and the big guy. Turns out they were wrong. Really wrong. No Russian disinformation at all. You tell me. This happened pre election. This is not the big lie right. Just a small one in your eyes.

Whether the laptop had any information that would damage joe is irrelevant. He had it covered up. For a reason. He is a former vp. How cute. You are saying he couldn’t arrange this? What have you accused trump of arranging while he was just a little ole private citizen? Your hypocrisy literally knows no boundaries

He somehow got 51 "security experts " to write a complete falsehood of a letter calling the laptop " Russian disinfo." Take your head out of your a## too pal.
So Biden has not only the power to order around a sitting POTUS's DoJ and FBI but also 51 "security experts" all as a private citizen. Wow

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT