ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is out, effective immediately.

No sadder than your opinions and your TDS. Get help soon.

Seriously, do you think MSNBC tells the truth? Do you think CBS News tells the truth? Which truth do you like?
FakeFoxNews had the exact identical facts as other news organizations.... as proven and admitted to in court... and still flat out lied to you. THAT'S the difference between an PBS/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC that you refuse to accept because it just doesn't align with your fears. Meanwhile, get treatment for your delusional paranoia soon. You'll feel better.

Reactions: HarryDawg'95
I'm still waiting for the blockbuster evidence and testimony in the Biden Crime Family investigation. Let's get people before the subcommittee and under oath. If Joe broke the law I'll be right there with you demanding justice.

To @shonuff253 point, how does private citizen Biden orchestrate the cover up months before he becomes president?
I have to touch on this again. So you really believe a 50 year politician who has been vp and president couldn’t arrange this?

Biden is a weak fool. But five years from now, if he can still function as a human, if he wanted me or you to disappear that day, we would be gone. The scary connections he has in this country can’t be denied.

FakeFoxNews had the exact identical facts as other news organizations.... as proven and admitted to in court... and still flat out lied to you. THAT'S the difference between an PBS/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC that you refuse to accept because it just doesn't align with your fears. Meanwhile, get treatment for your delusional paranoia soon. You'll feel better.

What was that.

Lol. Yea buddy. Damn the brainwashing Roy. Even you. I am totally disappointed. The first one was settled by nbc. Just in case you don’t want to read it.

Reactions: cherrydawg
So Biden has not only the power to order around a sitting POTUS's DoJ and FBI but also 51 "security experts" all as a private citizen. Wow
That is the new defense. Lol. You guys are hilarious. 50 year politician that used to be vp has no connection. Jimmy carter is close to death and could arrange for a person to shoot you and make it look like a robbery tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have to touch on this again. So you really believe a 50 year politician who has been vp and president couldn’t arrange this?

Biden is a weak fool. But five years from now, if he can still function as a human, if he wanted me or you to disappear that day, we would be gone. The scary connections he has in this country can’t be denied.
You guys are really making Biden out to be some criminal kingpin out of Marvel comics but then say he's old and crazy.

You guys are really making Biden out to be some criminal kingpin out of Marvel comics but then say he's old and crazy.
You guys are making him out to be this fantastic president. That never was racist. That never got booted out of an election for cheating. That never was called a racist by his vp. That doesn’t like sniffing kids hair. Or fondling Hillary Clinton. 50 year politicians are pretty much the devil.

I'm still waiting for the blockbuster evidence and testimony in the Biden Crime Family investigation. Let's get people before the subcommittee and under oath. If Joe broke the law I'll be right there with you demanding justice.

To @shonuff253 point, how does private citizen Biden orchestrate the cover up months before he becomes president?
Isn't that precisely the question our media should be asking and investigating?

Isn't this exactly the motive behind "Get Trump"?

I've asked repeatedly how 1 politically unconnected billionaire who has questionable expertise in many investments including real estate and entertainment so powerful as to become the POTUS with both dominant parties against him? Yes, the Republicans were absolutely against Trump in the primaries and had to suck up once he won.

How can this man not be tried and convicted of a crime before becoming POTUS, then perform illegally his entire term, and still not be tried and convicted of anything despite every establishment political power, including the current POTUS, being against him?

Sounds like a Marvel Super Villain to me.

How do you not know this already? What news do you watch , Sesame Street?
Would I have everything I needed to know if I watched Fox? Or OAN? Maybe subscribing to the Gateway Pundit or AmericanThinker would fill in the gaps for me. Are we talking about the same sources who have been lying about election fraud for two years? If so, I may have missed the Biden bombshells.

Please, feel free to forward the definitive source on this topic and I will promise to read it and reply.

Yeah this has more to do with Tucker actually calling out fox and other media for being greedy just like their partner in crime big pharma. Even Robert Kennedy Jr. is stating the obvious.

I'm guessing Tucker had no interest in getting on the stand under oath and answering question about what he was saying on air versus what he was saying in private. As such I'd guess he was perfectly happy with the settlement.

I think it could have something to do with the lack of timely production of the documents required as part of the Dominion discovery process. But it's all speculation until we hear more.
all this hub bub,,, mind you I don't watch fox or Tucker but I do know for a fact that the news you watch is lying every time it comes on. So whats the big deal with Tucker. Your news lied about hunters laptop and got dufus joe elected and he is destroying the country.

Would I have everything I needed to know if I watched Fox? Or OAN? Maybe subscribing to the Gateway Pundit or AmericanThinker would fill in the gaps for me. Are we talking about the same sources who have been lying about election fraud for two years? If so, I may have missed the Biden bombshells.

Please, feel free to forward the definitive source on this topic and I will promise to read it and reply.
How many years did your sources lie about russia russia russia?

Reactions: ugateke24
Isn't that precisely the question our media should be asking and investigating?
Sure, but I never understand how people talk about the media without acknowledging the fact that Fox and the WSJ have massive audiences, the WSJ is still considered credible, and both are owned by a guy who would love to prove all of the Biden accusations true. They can dedicate some serious resources to this investigation.

Also, we already have a House Subcommittee focused on this. Let's get those hearings moving.

So only Fox is lying?

So where is the “legit” free press?

Does the “legit” free press snuff out dissenting opinion or encourage debate?

And who determines actual fact? We are way, way beyond being told pure actual fact from anyone.

If the media carries the government line forward, without question, the media should be feared. When debate is not encouraged or allowed we have no “free” press.

You seem to hold anyone with a different opinion as wrong. You hold so tight, it seems, to your chosen agenda, that one can’t disagree. While that is a freedom we enjoy in America, it is the exact thing we should fear. Especially when the government endorses it.

When we give the keys to the government, it is over.

Just my opinion. So we’ll just have to disagree.
TC wasn’t some truther in the wind. He gave his opinion but acted like it was the truth or fact…having proof of president election fraud would’ve been a huge story and made who ever had the truth very wealthy. Pillow guy didn’t have it and having to pay $5m to a guy because of his big mouth. Fox didn’t have it or they would’ve gone to court. None of the Fox anchors had it based on behind the scenes text and emails about DJT.

Tucker has a beach place in FL and a family place in Montana or Wyoming, I think. He’ll fly fish for the rest of his life. He’s set. He didn’t need Fox any more.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
TC wasn’t some truther in the wind. He gave his opinion but acted like it was the truth or fact…having proof of president election fraud would’ve been a huge story and made who ever had the truth very wealthy. Pillow guy didn’t have it and having to pay a $5m because of his big mouth. Fox didn’t have it or they would’ve gone to court. None of the Fox anchors had it based on behind the scenes text and emails about DJT.

You know the only people allowed to lie and mislead and not pay for it?

Politicians. lol. It is funny but at the same time they should be the ones who must tell the truth.

He isn’t the only one having a bad day. All class. This one will hurt some lefty feelings out there. Tucker and he both had a long term smear campaign back and forth for years. Pretty ironic. But yes, Fox News and Tucker are the only ones. Smfh. Cnn is about to become racist and homophobic. They just don’t know it yet. “Larger issues at play”
Dont really think it’s a bad day for Tucker. He doesn’t need fox. As bad as CNN is, Lemon needs them.

You know the only people allowed to lie and mislead and not pay for it?

Politicians. lol. It is funny but at the same time they should be the ones who must tell the truth.
Well I agree w that….and certainly people who lie to get on the SC.

Reactions: ugateke24
Sure, but I never understand how people talk about the media without acknowledging the fact that Fox and the WSJ have massive audiences, the WSJ is still considered credible, and both are owned by a guy who would love to prove all of the Biden accusations true. They can dedicate some serious resources to this investigation.

Also, we already have a House Subcommittee focused on this. Let's get those hearings moving.
A House Subcommittee isn’t part of the free press.

I frankly don't care about Fox News or Tucker. I didn't go out of my way to watch his show as I don't want any MSM national news except for coverage of a crisis in progress.

What I do miss from my childhood is seeing anchors doing stories that show them "in the field" getting answers and not just being TV personalities reading scripts.

Speaking of which, why do we assume Tucker originates his content? How do we know he's not really the mouthpiece of someone else? Is there a House Subcommittee digging into that?

darkbrandon.jpg

Don Lemon was awful. I’ve watched far more Tucker in the last five years than I have Lemon, and I truly despise Tucker.

Seems Tucker’s departure was a huge surprise to almost everyone at Fox. Much more to come I suspect.

It’s not about the government line. It’s about reporting the truth to the best of your abilities. Reporters get things wrong all the time. It comes with the territory. But that’s got nothing to do with knowingly lying to your audience to such a degree that you mock the people who believe the lies, particularly when these lies directly contribute to the kind of violence we saw on J6.
will, I catch your drift there. You laid out a logical explanation. Thanks. I am trying to reply in the same way. My only contention is that guys like Tucker, Maddow, Lemon, etc., aren’t reporting. They are commenting their opinion.

Also, who determines what is truth or lie? Much of what we know about events now will be revisited and reclassified over the years. The rush to question a talking head’s right to question can get quite dangerous.

I don’t hold these guys to @contributing to the kind of violence we saw on Jan 6th”. I hold congressmen and women in contempt, but not talking heads.

Tucker and Lemon and Maddow don’t make laws. They cannot give me permission to do anything. They are an actor.

Our empathetic “feelings” based society will be the death of our country.

Any yeah, when a network agrees with the central government, I turn it off. Just my opinion.

I am trying to stay civil in this. This board does get my blood pressure up, but we all have a right to our opinion.

OK then, he’s and old and crazy marvel criminal kingpin……. Couldn’t help it!

He is in a degenerative state of cognitive decline. That has no bearing on my agreement or no agreement on liberal politics. I feel sorry he is in the position he is in. If people cares for him, this would be his last rodeo.

He is a human being. He is my President. While I don’t agree with him, I respect his office, his position.

That’s all I can do. If I don’t like his politics, I will vote for the other guy in the election. It’s what we do.

Your post is funny and you are right. You can’t have it both ways.

This was so sudden I wonder if it was some how a stipulation of the Dominion settlement of prerequisite from Smartmatic to Fox for them to consider settling?
That would be a dangerous precedent for journalism in general.

He who makes the rules owns the press?

Not aimed at you. You posed a good question.

I saw it on CBS last week. A guy admitted under oath that Blinken called him and asked to assemble this letter and the guy admitted it was all BS under oath. Biden was pulling the strings the whole time. The 51 Intelligence experts was just more shit. I can’t remember the guys name. I’m sure the MSM buried it. I have no idea what OAN even is.

What was that.

Lol. Yea buddy. Damn the brainwashing Roy. Even you. I am totally disappointed. The first one was settled by nbc. Just in case you don’t want to read it.
The Sandman atory was not truthful in reporting. But there is no record that CNN knew it wasn't the truth or had strong doubts and still ran with it. No one is saying they're not biased. The saw a kid with a MAGA hat. Looked as if he was being hateful towards an old Native American man, then ran with it. But there's no texts, emails, phone calls showing their producers knew the whole story, believed the whole story, and still went after the kid. It was wrong. It was biased. But it wasn't the same thing.
As far as Maddow, she's opinionated and biased. What killed Fox in the lawsuit is they could see that the producers of the shows and, in some cases the hosts themselves, didn't believe what they were airing as truth. If they didn't have those texts and emails, they wouldn't have a had a case. It would have been just shotty reporting like CNN.
What I'm seeing over and over is conservatives can't figure out that the lawsuit was not claiming Fox was biased towards Dominion or even almost ruined their business. It's that they knew by their own admission that there was little truth to what the people they were propping up as giving them "breaking news" were saying. If Dominion couldn't prove that, there was no case no matter what Fox reported that was not factual. Sandman had a much easier case because he's not a corporation or a well known figure.

This is an indication of who runs the media in general.

Fox cancels #1 rated shows. They did it to O’Rielly, and now Tucker. Who cancels #1 shows?

Tucker and O’Reilly spoke their mind and didn’t carry the company line. That is honest and should be held up in respect. One doesn’t have to agree with a person to respect them. It’s the company stooge that should be booed off. That is why CNN and MSNBC performs so poorly in ratings. All you get are company line repeaters.

I am a huge Tucker fan, but don’t always agree with him. And it is because he speaks what he believes is the truth. I can disagree with him, but it isn’t Murdock thought, or the WH propaganda, no matter who’s in office.

And that is all you can ask from an opinion talking head.

Fox will fill it and stay #1. But it makes no difference to me. I will follow Tucker wherever he goes. I like his opinion.

The option is “all the above” and that doesn’t move me.

I watched Tucker for his opinion, not because he was on Fox. I only watched the replays on YouTube anyway.

Question, why is media questioning the government a bad thing?
All number 1 shows aren't the same. Have you noticed how half of the advertisments on there are other Fox News shows. They couldn't get companies to advertise on that show, had to fill a lot of it with their own stuff and offer pillow man and the others that would advertise discounted rates for such a popular show because of lack of customers buying up the ad slots. They could bring in a new person that's not as polarizing, drop in ratings, and still make more money from the show itself.
But what Tucker does is keep the Fox watchers glued to the network 24/7, so he probably does help them get better ratings with other shows that will draw advertisers.
And you haven't really read what O'reilly did and how much money he cost Fox in lawsuits if you don't understand why he was let go. That'd be like CBS holding on to Charlie Rose.

The Sandman atory was not truthful in reporting. But there is no record that CNN knew it wasn't the truth or had strong doubts and still ran with it. No one is saying they're not biased. The saw a kid with a MAGA hat. Looked as if he was being hateful towards an old Native American man, then ran with it. But there's no texts, emails, phone calls showing their producers knew the whole story, believed the whole story, and still went after the kid. It was wrong. It was biased. But it wasn't the same thing.
As far as Maddow, she's opinionated and biased. What killed Fox in the lawsuit is they could see that the producers of the shows and, in some cases the hosts themselves, didn't believe what they were airing as truth. If they didn't have those texts and emails, they wouldn't have a had a case. It would have been just shotty reporting like CNN.
What I'm seeing over and over is conservatives can't figure out that the lawsuit was not claiming Fox was biased towards Dominion or even almost ruined their business. It's that they knew by their own admission that there was little truth to what the people they were propping up as giving them "breaking news" were saying. If Dominion couldn't prove that, there was no case no matter what Fox reported that was not factual. Sandman had a much easier case because he's not a corporation or a well known figure.
NBC settled with him. That was my point. Roy said they were never proven guilty. The article about maddow is that she was a caricature and an opinion piece blowhard. The exact defense Tucker was wanting to use. Fox didn’t want their dirty laundry aired. And it would have been. Why? Because everyone in the msm hates them. And will run their issues on a loop.

You barely heard a blurb about maddow or anderson cooper’s defamation cases. Because they are part of the msm and protected. Unless you watch fox or newsmax. You would never know. It isn’t plastered in the paper either. This is why. Court of public opinion is almost always curated by the msm. This is the uphill battle to day you fight by being a pub. No such luck for Fox News. Don lemon said some things that defy all things human. It took him threatening the other woman at his job to get him fired. All the news is about tucker today. Only the righties let you guys know he got fired. Smh.

Here is some more fodder. All I can say is wow.

Good grief. There is all kind of reporting out there. You really have your head in the sand. Just the stuff about biden, blinken and others getting the 50 letter signers saying the laptop was russian disinfo should really give you pause. But you prefer to willfully or dishonestly ignorant on the subject. You tell us which it is.

NBC settled with him. That was my point. Roy said they were never proven guilty. The article about maddow is that she was a caricature and an opinion piece blowhard. The exact defense Tucker was wanting to use. Fox didn’t want their dirty laundry aired. And it would have been. Why? Because everyone in the msm hates them. And will run their issues on a loop.

You barely heard a blurb about maddow or anderson cooper’s defamation cases. Because they are part of the msm and protected. Unless you watch fox or newsmax. You would never know. It isn’t plastered in the paper either. This is why. Court of public opinion is almost always curated by the msm. This is the uphill battle to day you fight by being a pub. No such luck for Fox News. Don lemon said some things that defy all things human. It took him threatening the other woman at his job to get him fired. All the news is about tucker today. Only the righties let you guys know he got fired. Smh.

Here is some more fodder. All I can say is wow.

I don't know that Tucker got fired for Dominion. It wasn't what he aired on his show that brought the lawsuit. His texts and such didn't help them though as it clearly showed he was more worried about ratings than actual news reporting.
I just listened to Megan Kelly say that "it was the wrong call" on Arizona. This is my problem. As far as you wanna go back, news organizations want to be the first to call a state correctly. It used to give them clout to say they were the best. Just like on here. Our guys want to be the first to break the news about UGA football, but make sure that it's true, factual or not something they'll have to take back later.
The fact that they saw Fox reporting Arizona to Biden first, because they saw no path with what votes were left for Trump to win, were correct in their take, and then got hit over the head and fired for it because it cost them viewers tells you it's not about news. It's about telling people what they want to hear. If you'll read a little more, they were still doing stuff in the office there that you or I would be fired for if we did the same at our jobs more than likely.
And I can't imagine his texts saying that he and Ingraham and Hannity run the network went over well with the top brass.

All number 1 shows aren't the same. Have you noticed how half of the advertisments on there are other Fox News shows. They couldn't get companies to advertise on that show, had to fill a lot of it with their own stuff and offer pillow man and the others that would advertise discounted rates for such a popular show because of lack of customers buying up the ad slots. They could bring in a new person that's not as polarizing, drop in ratings, and still make more money from the show itself.
But what Tucker does is keep the Fox watchers glued to the network 24/7, so he probably does help them get better ratings with other shows that will draw advertisers.
And you haven't really read what O'reilly did and how much money he cost Fox in lawsuits if you don't understand why he was let go. That'd be like CBS holding on to Charlie Rose.
You guys all (by you guys i mean libs) all have your heads in the sand. No wonder we are going to heck in a handbasket. You guys defend the lower than puke biden admin at all cost. His policies are one tragic mistake after another. If he is not stopped you will one day you will regret being so useful for the dims.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I don't know that Tucker got fired for Dominion. It wasn't what he aired on his show that brought the lawsuit. His texts and such didn't help them though as it clearly showed he was more worried about ratings than actual news reporting.
I just listened to Megan Kelly say that "it was the wrong call" on Arizona. This is my problem. As far as you wanna go back, news organizations want to be the first to call a state correctly. It used to give them clout to say they were the best. Just like on here. Our guys want to be the first to break the news about UGA football, but make sure that it's true, factual or not something they'll have to take back later.
The fact that they saw Fox reporting Arizona to Biden first, because they saw no path with what votes were left for Trump to win, were correct in their take, and then got hit over the head and fired for it because it cost them viewers tells you it's not about news. It's about telling people what they want to hear. If you'll read a little more, they were still doing stuff in the office there that you or I would be fired for if we did the same at our jobs more than likely.
And I can't imagine his texts saying that he and Ingraham and Hannity run the network went over well with the top brass.
This is where we differ. And I say of course they were. They are a right leaning station. I just posted 26 minutes of the msm and Biden lying about the Biden laptop. Knowingly lied. Same with other Russian interference. They lie on a consistent basis. Fox calls them out every single night. There is a lie told by them every night. At least. No other msm place does this. Which is why Tucker snd gutfeld are crushing the liberal hosts out there. People are so happy to see them getting called out. They don’t care if fox pushes a right leaning agenda. They are begging for it. Because personally we are sick of being lied too for so long. They lied so often during the Obama years it spawned all of these highly rated podcasts and new stations. People sick to death of the fake news media. That is where the term started. For a reason. Fox was just a blurb before then.

Good grief. There is all kind of reporting out there. You really have your head in the sand. Just the stuff about biden, blinken and others getting the 50 letter signers saying the laptop was russian disinfo should really give you pause. But you prefer to willfully or dishonestly ignorant on the subject. You tell us which it is.
Cherry. You hit the nail on the head. Not a damn person seemed to know what that was from the left. I posted it a few days ago. So did others several times. It is like nothing took. How in the hell did sho and will not know. There are 100’s of articles in it. Unless they are buried in watching only cnn etc. this if proven, is real life election interference.

Cherry. You hit the nail on the head. Not a damn person seemed to know what that was from the left. I posted it a few days ago. So did others several times. It is like nothing took. How in the hell did sho and will not know. There are 100’s of articles in it. Unless they are buried in watching only cnn etc. this if proven, is real life election interference.
I know exactly what it is. Will spends his time repeating every lie the msm and democrat pols utter acting like he is the know it all of all things. Just watch.. He is in LOCK step with all the propaganda spewed by the left. He acts like he is all bent out of shape by a news cast he disagrees with when he himself repeated the same russia lie his media told him for 3 yrs. There are a whole list of other leftist lies he has stood behind. I will say this, he is a good talker, smooth writer and for those that are easily swayed by pretty words he is a brainiac. I have called him and he is exactly a propaganda merchant for the left and either knows very little other than what the left tells him or is totally dishonest with what he types. He is no better than madow, lemon or tucker.

You guys all (by you guys i mean libs) all have your heads in the sand. No wonder we are going to heck in a handbasket. You guys defend the lower than puke biden admin at all cost. His policies are one tragic mistake after another. If he is not stopped you will one day you will regret being so useful for the dims.
And by libs you mean anyone who disagrees with you.

Reactions: LawDawg6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT