ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Morning Sillies

Biden-Crib-Notes-By-Rick-McKee.jpg
223564_600-1.jpg
gv103022dAPR.jpg

lol at #1!...but, pretty sure you got your Biden mixed up with your Trump on the last two
I didn’t draw them. Someone has seen those memes and videos posted out there. lol.

Chop, one thing I have said a lot, they are very mirrored images. Completely flawed both of them. Their policies are just different.

I didn’t draw them. Someone has seen those memes and videos posted out there. lol.

Chop, one thing I have said a lot, they are very mirrored images. Completely flawed both of them. Their policies are just different.
You know, i think Biden when he was functioning normally, (10 plus years ago) the politics of Biden and Trump were probably fairly similar. Neither was real good with Budget, similar abortion opinions and similar opinions on the border. Again this is the 2012 version of Biden. Never liked either one of them personally, one got his dollars from his wife and apparently foreign governments, the other from his dad. Now we have a 90% vegetable a$$ and a fairly coherent 90% a$$.

You know, i think Biden when he was functioning normally, (10 plus years ago) the politics of Biden and Trump were probably fairly similar. Neither was real good with Budget, similar abortion opinions and similar opinions on the border. Again this is the 2012 version of Biden. Never liked either one of them personally, one got his dollars from his wife and apparently foreign governments, the other from his dad. Now we have a 90% vegetable a$$ and a fairly coherent 90% a$$.
One is still better than the other imo.

This hasn’t been updated since November, but still interesting. A long way to go between now and election time:

https://www.vegasinsider.com/odds/us-presidential-election/

One is still better than the other imo.

This hasn’t been updated since November, but still interesting. A long way to go between now and election time:

https://www.vegasinsider.com/odds/us-presidential-election/
One right now is definitely better than the other. East. You are correct imo.

WCK I agree that Biden was way more right leaning in his day. Hell really way more than Trump in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Racial jungle comments and threatening to fight a media member over his grades. Or lack thereof in the 70’/ and 80’s. Then the super predator crime law he helped pass in the 90’s. He was calling sanctuary cities dumps in 2014. I was told Biden would bring the country to the middle. WOW, was that wrong. Even the old tax the rich shit is gone. Biden has no clue what he believes or who he is. It is why he lets stupid things slip so often. He has forgotten his own lies.

I saw a video of letits James in 2018 calling trump an illegitimate president. Saying we are going to sue him every day if we can. Smh. What is happening in this country. Not to mention Fani. lol.

This may be the funniest testimony I have ever heard. The fact that tax dollars paid for this is insane. You have to laugh at it.

Paid him back with cash. 700 g. Cash. Which he never put in the bank.

Last edited:
One right now is definitely better than the other. East. You are correct imo.

WCK I agree that Biden was way more right leaning in his day. Hell really way more than Trump in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Racial jungle comments and threatening to fight a media member over his grades. Or lack thereof in the 70’/ and 80’s. Then the super predator crime law he helped pass in the 90’s. He was calling sanctuary cities dumps in 2014. I was told Biden would bring the country to the middle. WOW, was that wrong. Even the old tax the rich shit is gone. Biden has no clue what he believes or who he is. It is why he lets stupid things slip so often. He has forgotten his own lies.

I saw a video of letits James in 2018 calling trump an illegitimate president. Saying we are going to sue him every day if we can. Smh. What is happening in this country.
Whichever way the wind blows with most politicians, anything to get elected.

Thinks most are tired of it….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT