ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter files 6... Twitter WAS a subsidiary of the FBI

The fascist left Biden admin running twitter...

I hate the old cliche that "This is worse than Watergate" by the media trying to draw viewers but in this case it probably fits. They violated the Constitution in such a massive, organized and flagrant way that FBI needs a complete reorganization or maybe rebuilt from the ground up. Insidious.

The fascist left Biden admin running twitter...

I found this interesting. I wonder if this ever found its way into the hearings. Probably Russian disinformation anyway. But this was removed day of also. @mitchelldawg i figure this will get you going. Lol. You can visibly see the bruises after his fight with the secret service. ;) @willdup have you ever seen this video. I haven’t.

Last edited:

I found this interesting. I wonder if this ever found its way into the hearings. Probably Russian disinformation anyway. But this was removed day of also. @mitchelldawg i figure this will get you going. Lol. You can visibly see the bruises after his fight with the secret service. ;) @willdup have you ever seen this video. I haven’t.
That was the video released at 4:17 (I saw it then), which was over two hours after the Capitol was breached. The video and all of Trump’s social media was taken down by Facebook at 7pm and Twitter at 7:02pm. The video has been available online since then.

If you haven’t seen it before, I’m curious, do you think that video makes Trump look good or bad?

That was the video released at 4:17 (I saw it then), which was over two hours after the Capitol was breached. The video and all of Trump’s social media was taken down by Facebook at 7pm and Twitter at 7:02pm. The video has been available online since then.

If you haven’t seen it before, I’m curious, do you think that video makes Trump look good or bad?
Since you get most of your news (things you post here) from twitter, I'm curious, are you concerned you have been dupped by the fbi? You should be concerned but I bet you are not. Are you actually on payroll as a dis-info purveyor for the fbi? I think that's a possibility because no educated person as you claim to be, could be taken in and so much in agreement with the crap the dim party spews, if not receiving some reward. We know why the pols lie, but who but an idiot or someone on the take believes a thing they say?

Both. Good and bad. You just never hear about the video. Ever. You only hear about pre day festivities. I guess we know why that is. I had never seen that video. Sounds like he thought they would just protest. When they did more than this, he ran to get in front of a camera. I wonder if he had to fight his secret service to get to that camera. My problem with what he did there was mention the landslide election. He should have been focused on telling folks to go home only. That isn’t his style unfortunately. If everything was going according to his plan, why make the video? It isn’t like he would care at this point what was thought about his plan. Trump would simply puff his chest out. Right? He had already lost the election. Of course it was taken down. I wonder how many people have no idea this video exists. At this point it doesn’t matter. I would rather us move on from him. Maybe I am in the minority. I was indisposed when the video came out. Just curious how many saw it.

Those times you laid out are interesting. (How long does it take to fight your security detail, run get in front of a camera, do that in one take. And get it on social media. At least an hour or two. It would take anyone 15 to 30 to process what was happening real time. It was unprecedented. Then any politician has to talk to 12 different public relations folks to know what to do. You have those 12 watch the video to make sure it is appropriate, then it goes online. Lol.

These files are first class entertainment. Vindication of proof for the weaponizing of government agencies against one party. One thing trump did that should be cheered, is bringing a heightened miss trust of the media to the public.

Last edited:
I am surprised that the FBI, with all the under-the-table funding/money laundering, just didn't skim off billions being sent to Ukraine, and get a big delivery from the Fed's "printing press" (digital drop), and outbid Musk for Twitter.

Last edited:

I remember seeing that video.

I remember seeing that video.
The more I see of the great plan. The less I think it was a great plan. Will pointed out that it was posted two hours later. If his plan was to have them breach and do damage, then post a video to look like a hero, wouldn’t he have posted that video sooner. Or have had to throw something together day of, that he obviously did with no script. All I see is wasted money on hearings now. An endless news cycle still covering this daily. But to them, I would
guess it is money well spent since they kept the senate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Twitter files 7 even more damning to the chat libs, no? I'd you think this outright FBI shit is ok, you're a double-dog fascist!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT