ADVERTISEMENT

Uh-Oh DeSantis

lolz. they don't call it the Gang Of Predators (GOP) for nothing.

but seriously, are you kidding?
Why heck no! The Dems are the party of exploiting children for their sick perversions. I’m sure there are many sick pubs as well. They all (pedophiles) need to be strung up alive to starve to death then rot for all to see. Most politicians, regardless of party do not deserve the freedom they mock and try to take from us. I make no apologies for any sleazebags that use their power to control others, for their personal gain.no worries, God will judge them for their sins in the end.

Last edited:
Why heck no! The Dems are the party of exploiting children for their sick perversions. I’m sure there are many sick pubs as well. They all (pedophiles) need to be strung up alive to starve to death then rot for all to see. Most politicians, regardless of party do not deserve the freedom they mock and try to take from us. I make no apologies for any sleazebags that use their power to control others, for their personal gain.
Haven’t y’all learned anything from 2020 and 2022 election cycle? The country gave Repubs a chance in 2016 and they failed miserably.
You mean when the Dems stole the 2020 elections?! There I fixed it for you.

• Love
Reactions: Lady43
Why heck no! The Dems are the party of exploiting children for their sick perversions. I’m sure there are many sick pubs as well. They all (pedophiles) need to be strung up alive to starve to death then rot for all to see. Most politicians, regardless of party do not deserve the freedom they mock and try to take from us. I make no apologies for any sleazebags that use their power to control others, for their personal gain.
Come on, man.

Are you this poorly informed? The list of Republicans prosecuted as predators, pedophiles and, yes, "groomers" is public and very, very long.

Reactions: CocoDawg
Come on, man.

Are you this poorly informed? The list of Republicans prosecuted as predators, pedophiles and, yes, "groomers" is public and very, very long.
I left room for those scumbags as well to be punished. You know the Democratic Party is the party of no morals, sexual deviance, as well as grooming children for hatred of God and America, and sexual perversions at an early age. You know that is the case and the teachers union is pro democrat and anti God.

• Love
I left room for those scumbags as well to be punished. You know the Democratic Party is the party of no morals, sexual deviance, as well as grooming children for hatred of God and America, and sexual perversions at an early age. You know that is the case and the teachers union is pro democrat and anti God.
If we are honest, we know that depravity knows no party.

It is (unfortunately, sadly, disgustingly) a frequent companion to power in every country and every century.

But only one party today in America has the hypocrisy to elevate people like Gym Jordan and Denny Hastert and Roy Moore, etc. etc. etc. etc. to power and THEN suggest that the other party is the party of perversion.

Last edited:
If we are honest, we know that depravity knows no party.

It is (unfortunately) a frequent companion to power in every country and every century.

But only one party today in America has the hypocrisy to elevate people like Gym Jordan and Denny Hastert and Roy Moore, etc. etc. etc. etc. to power and THEN suggest that the other party is the party of perversion.
Like I said, most politicians deserve to die as painful a death as can be achieved! The Republicans in general stand for Christian principles and lifestyles. Now there are many(on every side of the political spectrum) who have fallen to the lust for power and sexual depravity. I’m not defending any scumbag that uses their power of office for personal gain at our expense. I think the parties are both out for greed of money and power , while screwing American citizens with no remorse. That’s what frustrates me the most, we try to live our lives helping ourselves and others along the way to make a difference in doing good deeds. People today are only asking, “What’s in it for me”. Not saying that of you, but many today would rather watch shows where people are humiliated and mocked for the general public’s entertainment.

• Love
Like I said, most politicians deserve to die as painful a death as can be achieved! The Republicans in general stand for Christian principles and lifestyles. Now there are many(on every side of the political spectrum) who have fallen to the lust for power and sexual depravity. I’m not defending any scumbag that uses their power of office for personal gain at our expense. I think the parties are both out for greed of money and power , while screwing American citizens with no remorse. That’s what frustrates me the most, we try to live our lives helping ourselves and others along the way to make a difference in doing good deeds. People today are only asking, “What’s in it for me”. Not saying that of you, but many today would rather watch shows where people are humiliated and mocked for the general public’s entertainment.
I am not sure what "shows" you are talking about... but would like to know.

As for "The Republicans" and their principles, I would refer you to your own statement, which stands in contradiction - if the parties are both "out for greed of money and power," "with no remorse" - being one of those parties, The Republicans are not for Christian principles.

I am not sure what "shows" you are talking about... but would like to know.

As for "The Republicans" and their principles, I would refer you to your own statement, which stands in contradiction - if the parties are both "out for greed of money and power," "with no remorse" - being one of those parties, The Republicans are not for Christian principles.
They are for the most part Reagan (BITD) Pence, Huckabee, a few I can think that represent the party line. Now yes there are many in the party who deserve death for their transgressions and corruption. The dems are the party of teaching grade school children about sex and hatred for all things good. The shows are the Bachelor and Bachelorette type shows, that teach about promiscuity and demoralizing others. There are good Dems, but why do they not stand against this killing, grooming and sexualization of our children? Do you deny there are such characters in the Democratic Party?

• Love
They are for the most part Reagan (BITD) Pence, Huckabee, a few I can think that represent the party line. Now yes there are many in the party who deserve death for their transgressions and corruption. The dems are the party of teaching grade school children about sex and hatred for all things good. The shows are the Bachelor and Bachelorette type shows, that teach about promiscuity and demoralizing others. There are good Dems, but why do they not stand against this killing, grooming and sexualization of our children? Do you deny there are such characters in the Democratic Party?
I just wrote:

" depravity knows no party. It is (unfortunately, sadly, disgustingly) a frequent companion to power in every country and every century."

There are plenty of documented cases of deviance among Democratic party officials - just about the same number I would wager as re: Republicans.

But this latest panic about the "killing and grooming and sexualization" as a feature of Democratic politics is just propaganda. That's fine. Propaganda is a thing. But don't take it as gospel.

I just wrote:

" depravity knows no party. It is (unfortunately, sadly, disgustingly) a frequent companion to power in every country and every century."

There are plenty of documented cases of deviance among Democratic party officials.

But this latest panic about the "killing and grooming and sexualization" as a feature of Democratic politics is just propaganda. That's fine. Propaganda is a thing. But don't take it as gospel.
It’s in the news daily! It is not propaganda. It is in the news that covers for the evil ones. I wish it was just some sensationalism going on, but the truth is far more disturbing. The Dems are for killing innocent fetuses, but rewarding thugs and killers. They have allowed fentanyl to poison many of our young people. They have taxed our money and resources with never ending open borders. Our political system is broken and serves the one who wield their power like drunken thugs. It seems the only ones willing to run and hold the offices are morally bankrupt for the most part.Thank you for the debate, I must get some sleep now. Have a good night.

Reactions: nice marmot
I wonder if Desantis was a democrat when he took that picture drinking with the underage girls? 🧐

I wonder if Desantis was a democrat when he took that picture drinking with the underage girls? 🧐
Bill was a Democrat when he blew one in the face of an intern. In the Oval Office. Oh, and everyone knows he was on the island. Multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Bill was a Democrat when he blew one in the face of an intern. In the Oval Office. Oh, and everyone knows he was on the island. Multiple times.
Trump was on the island with him. He was probably a democrat at that time. Trump decided to become a republican and all of his sins got washed away. Am I doing it right?

Trump was on the island with him. He was probably a democrat at that time. Trump decided to become a republican and all of his sins got washed away. Am I doing it right?
Go watch the documentary. Trump allowed him to stay at his hotels. They were friends. He also turned him in. Workers interviewed on the island never did see trump. They did see bill. Trump has plenty of sins to wash away as a dem or pub. Too many to count. However, I guess supporting Jesse Jackson’s Presidential campaign just totally was forgotten by you as well. Trump winning awards for excellence in promoting diversity from reverend al and Jesse, has no place in dem history. Or his long standing relationship with Oprah. Her right hand man to put up anyone and everyone she brought into town. Dude said Obama’s policies suck. Being a Democrat was over for him. All that stolen money he gave to Jesse and Al, was no longer valid. Biden the bigot became completely racially cleansed when he kissed the Obama butt. Al, Jesse, and Oprah ran from trump the minute he said these things. He became the Dems devil. It is an interesting change.

Biden the segregationist is now the voice and face of the dem party. Trump, who made appearances on (mentioned)friends, the simpsons, home alone 2, wallstreet, sex and the city, and even Zoolander. Even you have to admit, pretty amazing turn of events for trump.

You really want to know how pathetic this country’s media and internet is. I could find twenty videos about this Two years ago. You have to dig really deep now to find one. Used to be a Quick search and there it is. Now it is completely different. You can’t put any search about al to find anything about trump these days. Except chummy pictures. No video of the award given is out there either. It used to be. I have posted it here. We are in a bad place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgfan1966
RDS needs everything on the table now rather than in 2024 if he wants to win.

May as well talk about any involvement in the slap on the wrist Epstein got in Florida too before it's the center of attention next year.

POTUS 2024 is shaping up to be the grandest sh!tshow ever and I'm here for it.
These tactics will be the downfall of Donald Trump. He would still be in office if not for this kind of action. He ruined his political career, but was a great President otherwise.

I just wrote:

There are plenty of documented cases of deviance among Democratic party officials - just about the same number I would wager as re: Republicans.

You must not have seen Hunter Biden in his underwear smoking a bong, and the Bidens and the Chinese doing business together, and allowing spy ballon’s from China traveling over many sensitive areas before being shot down. Open your eyes to what is going on!

You must not have seen Hunter Biden in his underwear smoking a bong, and the Bidens and the Chinese doing business together, and allowing spy ballon’s from China traveling over many sensitive areas before being shot down. Open your eyes to what is going on!
just please do something other than watch FOX. please.

Go watch the documentary. Trump allowed him to stay at his hotels. They were friends. He also turned him in. Workers interviewed on the island never did see trump. They did see bill. Trump has plenty of sins to wash away as a dem or pub. Too many to count. However, I guess supporting Jesse Jackson’s Presidential campaign just totally was forgotten by you as well. Trump winning awards for excellence in promoting diversity from reverend al and Jesse, has no place in dem history. Or his long standing relationship with Oprah. Her right hand man to put up anyone and everyone she brought into town. Dude said Obama’s policies suck. Being a Democrat was over for him. All that stolen money he gave to Jesse and Al, was no longer valid. Biden the bigot became completely racially cleansed when he kissed the Obama butt. Al, Jesse, and Oprah ran from trump the minute he said these things. He became the Dems devil. It is an interesting change.

Biden the segregationist is now the voice and face of the dem party. Trump, who made appearances on (mentioned)friends, the simpsons, home alone 2, wallstreet, sex and the city, and even Zoolander. Even you have to admit, pretty amazing turn of events for trump.

You really want to know how pathetic this country’s media and internet is. I could find twenty videos about this Two years ago. You have to dig really deep now to find one. Used to be a Quick search and there it is. Now it is completely different. You can’t put any search about al to find anything about trump these days. Except chummy pictures. No video of the award given is out there either. It used to be. I have posted it here. We are in a bad place.
People can change. Sometimes for the worst and sometimes for the better. Senator Byrd comes to mind.

People can change. Sometimes for the worst and sometimes for the better. Senator Byrd comes to mind.

People can change. The only thing he really changed was when he didn’t like Obama’s policies. The rest is media driven. The same way the media loved him when he was Oprah’s big buddy. He even governed more toward the middle. He made decisions to help both sides of the isle. Even Jim brown and ray Lewis agreed. Till they got threats of cancellation.

Listen to yourself for a second. Is it likely Biden went from segregationist to what is pretends to be now. His vp said he was a racist. Or more likely trump, went from donating and being heavily involved in a diversity movement for decades to white supremacist. That is some coincidence coco. Those are some big changes you have gobbled down. Trump has flaws for sure. But for 20 years he donated to these causes. All of that went away over night.

The biggest and baddest activist maybe ever doesn’t agree with you.

People can change. The only thing he really changed was when he didn’t like Obama’s policies. The rest is media driven. The same way the media loved him when he was Oprah’s big buddy. He even governed more toward the middle. He made decisions to help both sides of the isle. Even Jim brown and ray Lewis agreed. Till they got threats of cancellation.

Listen to yourself for a second. Is it likely Biden went from segregationist to what is pretends to be now. His vp said he was a racist. Or more likely trump, went from donating and being heavily involved in a diversity movement for decades to white supremacist. That is some coincidence coco. Those are some big changes you have gobbled down. Trump has flaws for sure. But for 20 years he donated to these causes. All of that went away over night.

The biggest and baddest activist maybe ever doesn’t agree with you.
I heard Trump speak for himself when he started campaigning. I thought he was alright until he started the birther campaign against Obama. He went halfway around the world trying to prove Obama was not an American citizen. Then he went on to rally support from white supremacy groups. So I really don’t give a damn about Trump surrounding himself with black entertainers and athletes.

The biggest and baddest activists are not determined by muscles, but determined by the willing to sacrifice. Jim Brown or Ray Lewis have nothing on someone like Colin Kaepernick. He’s the biggest and baddest NFL activist ever.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
I heard Trump speak for himself when he started campaigning. I thought he was alright until he started the birther campaign against Obama. He went halfway around the world trying to prove Obama was not an American citizen. Then he went on to rally support from white supremacy groups. So I really don’t give a damn about Trump surrounding himself with black entertainers and athletes.

The biggest and baddest activists are not determined by muscles, but determined by the willing to sacrifice. Jim Brown or Ray Lewis have nothing on someone like Colin Kaepernick. He’s the biggest and baddest NFL activist ever.
Now I know you are trolling. Jim did his work, when there was something to really complain about. You just called kap the guy. He did this to try to not get cut from his team. He teammates even tweeted about it, and were forced to take it down. Lol. I will give you some credit. This post actually made me laugh. I appreciate that. The group kap created ended up robbing from victims and embezzling money.

Last edited:
with what is about to go down in Ukraine and then the attack by China on Taiwan in the next few months that will end up effecting our west coast, we will not have an election in 24. Deagle report said we will be down to 100million people in the United States by 25, that could be a high number considering what's coming.
As long as they’re republican, who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT