ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg UPDATE: This should be a fun day - wife swears there's a bat in the house

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I haven't seen it. The cats don't seem interested. Don't see any guano anywhere. Not saying it's not there, but how am I supposed to catch what I can't see? The ones in GA are pretty small, so he could be above my cabinets or gotten into my wife's closet.

And he probably won't come out until this evening. Good times.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Update... bat was there. I woke up and walked into the kitchen and the three cats were driving the bat mad. He couldn't stop anywhere as they had gotten in their own spots and if he dipped in his flight, they'd jump and he had to fly away, only to have the next cat have a go at him. Then he flew into the guest room and the kitten (5mo) got him good 2x... I didn't want the cats bit, so I cleared them out of the room and closed the door.

If you notice, I said I woke up and walked into the kitchen I didn't say I had any pants on. So I left him and went to get some clothes on. Came back in and he was hiding in the window blinds... that little sucker was hard to get in there, so I had to wait for him to want to come out. He didn't until after I had to leave for work, so the wife called and said she got him while he was on the floor in a corner. He is safely back in the great outdoors.

Side note, I went to bed still not believing my wife. I even put our best hunting cat on top of the kitchen cabinets and she didn't scare him up...no clue where he was hiding.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News