ADVERTISEMENT

Vol Reddell tears....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Pre committment

"Just happy to be mentioned in the same sentence" Vol: I have to splash cold water on my face occasionally to make sure I'm not dreaming when I see Tennessee neck-and-neck with Bama and Georgia on all these elite recruits.

Doesn't really follow recruiting Vol: Oh, don't worry. They are having to slap themselves because they know we have the momentum. Just wait until the end of recruiting season and see who has the red a$$ then. We will be spanking those dogs and elephants.

Oracle Vol: Book it! This one is over. Another L on the trail. The mutts know he's the better tight end, that other TE flipped because he knows he'll be fighting for playing time against Reddell. This is a done deal. This is another instance of us not closing the gap on Georgia. I hate it, but is what it is.

"Lost my meds" Vol:
I'd be more concerned about which team is going to be able to scheme around getting me open.

I could only imagine the numbers bowers would have if he wore orange.

Imo Georgia doesn't know how to use him.

I mean one of the best players in the country only had 7 touchdowns and had less than 1000 yards. Sure they used him sparingly in the run game but imo they should've gotten him the ball alot more.

Sarcasm Vol: Yeah. Bowers should have 1000 yards rushing and receiving and 50 tds.

"Pardon me, as I continue to double down on a stupid post and make a fool of myself yet again" Vol: Yes as a freshman. Last year his yardage was roughly the same but less touchdowns. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? With more time in the system shouldn't his production go up? Which what I said still remains, at this stage they don't know how to use him properly. Imo he should've been a much bigger part of the game plan after winning the Mackey. Imo it shows they're not developing players very well.

"Don't NCAA rules only let them have one good TE per class?" Vol:
Heinrich just committed.
That dude is way better than a 3 star.

Hope this helps us with Reddell

"Winter is coming" Vol: Hearing this one isn’t gonna hit for the good guys. Hope what I’m hearing is wrong.

Post commitment

"It's not fair" Vol:
I’m pissed. So no longer coming this weekend? If he shows up and is peer recruiting to uga I hope he gets his azz kicked and told to go home.

Why would he do this with OVs schedule in June?? I don’t understand this at all.

"When mama's happy, everybody's happy" Vol:
“TN was trying to get him to take the visit and while mom was all for TN, the UGA visit put her mind at ease.”

"Mama's a gold digger" Vol: She saw those $$$$$

Auction Vol: "So you're saying we got outbid again"

Anyone can win titles at Georgia. Winning 11 games at UT with no titles? Now that's hard" Vol:
Kirby pretty much had an easy job when he was hired.

Mark Richt pulled in plenty of elite talent there. It’s not hard to recruit there.

Heupel walked into a complete mess and has done a great job of pulling in great players despite being at a disadvantage.

"Kings may change, but we're still peasants" Vol: Probably so. I just really didn’t want the fear of “he gone” any time uga gets involved to be validated. Same stuff with bama all these years. And we’re not there yet. Sucks.

What no coach in the history of football has ever stated Vol: Plenty of good TE’s out there

"I follow narratives, not stats" Vol:
It's hard to imagine what someone like Brock Bowers or Jahiem Bell could do in our offense.

Bowers has excelled despite being in a run heavy offense at Georgia.

If we got a tight end that was on that level, it would truly take our offense to the next level.

"Cousin got married on UGA week, still haven't sat down and watched that game" Vol: Some of our most memorable plays from last season used tight-ends & fullback. Pretty cool to see from such an explosive offense. We really can do whatever we want on offense against basically any defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News