ADVERTISEMENT

Vol UK-UGA game thread, or we got throttled by a team that was throttled by this UK team thread...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Hate my relatives Vol: I have a lot of family from Kentucky, so I'm pulling for Georgia so they will shut up about their cats. Tired of hearing it this year.

Wardrobe challenged Vol:
I hate both of these teams, but living in Athens, I hope uga burns to the ground tonight.

The brash arrogance is ridiculous and then the dumbasses when me and my wife walk into a restaurant or a store with our UT stuff on “yall sure are brave to be wearing that”.
Like a bunch of damn three year old school children.

"There is only room in the East for one extremely delusional fanbase" Vol: KY fans have been in full-blown delusionville this week. I’m so sick of my fb feed being nothing but “cats winnin the east this year” crap. UGA always gets up for big games so give me the dawgs to cover at home.

Spoiler champs Vol: We’re beating KY either way. I want us to be the ones to spoil UGA’s season the way we spoiled Bama’s last year.

"They are just like us" Vol: Oh, KY always starts the season talking like they are the championship Steelers or Patriots and then end up as the Bad News Bears.

Football rules expert Vol: How is that not a safety? Is it the new kick-off rules? (When Kentucky fumbled the kickoff but recovered it.)

Outdoor Vol: Kentucky folding like a cheap tent

And the SEC Vol: There will only be one undefeated team in the East after this evening.

Kentucky doing a Vol impersonation: Kentucky making Georgia look like world beaters

"The best team they've played is that terrible team that beat us like a drum" Vol: The best team Kentucky has played is Florida, and folks, Florida is not very good. Kentucky is getting challenged and we can see how they respond, and it’s not maturely.

Vol prophet with words of wisdom: Let's be real here. The talk of UGA being "down" is just wishful thinking. When they're motivated by an opponent, they have another gear. Surely we haven't forgotten how badly UGA beat one of the best UT teams in the last 20 years in Athens last year. While they might not have the same talent as last year, they've recruited at an elite level. They're still the class of the SEC and likely the nation still. UK is well coached, physical and will be highly motivated when we roll into town. Wouldn't overlook that team. With our roster, any team on our schedule outside of vandy and uconn can beat us.

20/20 vision Vol: whenever UGA looks bad, it’s a trap. I think it’s mostly them just piddling around to see what works/doesn’t because the game is never really in danger. They bring it every big game. Every time.

"They still looking down on us from their floor and we're on our ceiling" Vol: Georgia‘s down is different from others.

"This game is rated NC-17" Vol: Well, I was hoping for a good game. This is not fit to watch. (My grandma would always say this if there was a sex scene on the television)

Politically incorrect Wildcat: We look like a bunch of retards out there.

Not impressed Vol:

UGA’s D not even close to what is was the last 2 years.

UK’s D making UGAs offense look like the Kansas City Chiefs of a couple years ago

"Alexa, what else is on?" Vol: The Arky vs Ole Miss game is still competitive.

Transitive property Vol: god this makes our Florida loss look so bad. BUT BUT but….. our South Carolina win looks good because they gave Georgia hell right? RIGHT?!?!?

"It's the new fat lady singing" Vol: Georgia getting close to ordering chicken wings for the sideline.

Sarcastically funny Cat: See.. the commentators don't know what they are talking about. Why waste your timeouts when you are just going to let them waltz into the end zone. Now, the offense has all 3 timeouts for the offense to stall before they reach midfield. They just don't understand genius.

"This game causing me PTSD" Vol: 300 yards passing at halftime ..... this looks like what SC did to us last year if im being honest

Through gritted teeth Vol: UGA looks good and tonight they are showing what they are capable of. As much as I hate to say it, class of the NCAA.

Statistician Vol:

I actually thought this game might be somewhat competitive ....

Georgia made 20 first downs and tallied 384 yards of total offense in the 1st half.

Kentucky has 127 yards of total offense so far. They ran all over Florida last week .... but they only have 25 yards on the ground at halftime vs Georgia.

Kids are innocent. Bad parenting destroys that innocence Vol: My 5yr old son, whom I’m grooming to be a Vol, just said “go red team!” after that td and I just threw up in my mouth a little.

"UK don't schedule juggernauts like Virginia" Vol: KY is trash all they play is easy OOC opponents to get that early season hype when in reality they're a second tier SEC team at best.

Evangelizing Vol: Kentucky doesn’t even have 200 yards of total offense. Jesus.

Could it be because he owns your team like no other coach in the conference? Vol: Kirby comes across as a likable guy in interviews, but there’s something I can’t quite put my finger on that makes me not like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News