ADVERTISEMENT

Vols predicting pain in Athens....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"I was disappointed when seeing the ocean for the first time. I thought it'd be bigger." Vol:
This win really wasn't very impressive, because TCU was just simply out matched. Vols 42-45 to 14-17 over this TCU clown show.

Vols win in Neyland with Neyland Stadium rockin and partyin all night long.

Enjoy this Georgia, your reign is over....

"He gotta go" Vol: Would be nice to see Kirby Smart move on over to the NFL, Falcons could use some help, Broncos and Cardinals could use a head coach

"My mom and dad taught me to share" Vol: UGA will make the playoff next year as an 11-1 or 13-0 team. They may have to share the throne with us and Bama but their “reign” is just beginning, my friend. Future is bright for us as well. GBO.

"We only lost by 14. Why ain't they talking about us?" Vol: I'm not glad Ga won, but i'm glad tcu lost.. huh? you say? So we can stop hearing about how damned good they are.. they were lucky several times.. they wont be back

Contrarian Vol: I mean. I was kind of impressed. 65-7 kind of impresses me. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"We shut 'em down in the second half" Vol: Holding Georgia under 30 points at Athens was not too shabby for a defense that wasn't very good. Give Tennessee a little more depth, experience and a couple key playmakers and it's on

Vol who took his orange shades off: Based on what exactly? Also you saying their win against TCU not being impressive is crazy. I get why you said it. You are a TN that hates UGA like the rest of us. But come on man. That was as impressive as it gets. It’s one thing to beat an overmatched team. But to utterly destroy a top 10 team in the championship game like that? Sorry but that’s impressive.

Erik Ainge Vol: Neyland Stadium is back to being one of the toughest venues in CFB to play in, so we will have our shot.

Know who you are Vol: It’s really nice that we can enjoy UT football now but Georgia is going to have a Bama run. Milton has greatly improved and we’ll be a more rounded team, but we’re probably 9 wins and it’s unfair for us fans to put more wins than that on this team. I do think we can be #2 in the east and the conference and that should be the goal. Once we get more guys in and get Nico going, we can get back to ten wins.

Ricky Bobby Vol: I guess we should be happy with being the perennial second best?

Heupel shows respect. He runs up the score on Vandy and FCS teams. But not the number 3 team in the country" Vol: Better not hear Tennessee running up the score next year from any analyst from ESPN. Kirby could have let off gas but showed his ass by running it up, Dykes shoud have punched him in damn mouth after game at midfield

We getting all them players that can't play at other places Vol: They are not “that far ahead” of UT. You will see the power of the portal again this year. We’re going to the playoff.

Makes kckd hear "Glory, Glory to ole Georgia" in the background Vol:
I hate UGA, but what Kirby has done should not be scoffed at. He's built a strong, deep program that looks to be in the mix for many years.

Some perspective- Kirby now has double the NC titles that Steve Spurrier had. He has the same number of NC titles as Bobby Bowden.
In seven seasons he's won twice the NC titles that Fulmer and Majors combined won over a 31 year period.

Not aware of Hendon Hooker's age Vol: Talent wise they could have a better QB but screech was a coach on the field. He is smart and has been giving extra film time etc.. for 7 years. He's one the oldest players in college football and he used those years wisely. I mean theres probably over a 100 grad assist coaches that are younger than Stetson. They will miss his in-game knowledge and knowing where to go with the ball. Talent and ceiling wise they will probably have a better QB but results may not be as good.

That number one team they played in November was overrated Vol: B fooking S on ball lickers being dominant. Just stop it- They had a cakewalk schedule this year, and a down conference the last 3/ Dawgs next year at Auburn? Freeze is KILLING the Portal- stockpiling talent. Can they be a cohesive unit in at home on 9/30 ? Freeze is a really good coach, beat nick satan twice at Ole Piss. Then dawgs are in Knoxville in November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News