ADVERTISEMENT

Waiting on first off color penn state comments

It used to be a tradition for the fans to sing Neil diamonds song, Sweet Caroline, until they figured out while singing it that it felt creepy after the Sandusky abuses.

Touching you touching me Sweet Sandusky!

It used to be a tradition for the fans to sing Neil diamonds song, Sweet Caroline, until they figured out while singing it that it felt creepy after the Sandusky abuses.

Touching you touching me Sweet Sandusky!
It's also creepy that their top running back's name is Saquon Barkley.

Reactions: bud_bender
file.php

If you beat them, and you will, they will cry sanctions. If you mention the paturdo/sandusky scandal they will cry but joe told his boss. They ignore the fact that joe was told about a child being raped in the shower and waited to tell anyone because he didnt want to disturb their weekend. After the incident he stood by while sandusky used the team as bait and took kids to practices and games. Joe never questioned whatever happened with shower incident. He didnt care because he was a horrible person who cared more about his team than the victims. sorry you guys have to play a team with the most despicable fans in America. Hope you crush the bums. Make sure you guys are careful in the shower after the game. There will be psu fans nearby and they love them some young boys.

My old boss and I found surprisingly that Penn State/Sandusky fit quite well into Aerosmith songs. For example, Jamie's Got a Gun - Jerry's Got a Sponge. Yes, my boss was quite the comedian. Love in a Penn State shower became another of his parody songs. The guy really could've made an album.

Reactions: GATA Hack
Is somebody missing their hot showers ?
How would you like to be in the Lasch family? They donated the big bucks for the Lasch building where the showers were located. They will forever have their name associated with Sandusky.

Thanks Sandusky!

Listen people, I get we are a punchline right now, but we are recovering. It has been a tough few years. I left the fold for a point and came back. I was so disappointed in some of our fanbase, the board of trustees, and of course the leadership.

There are a lot of down to earth rational psu fans. Looking forward to our game.

Reactions: JSSTartan
There are a lot of down to earth rational psu fans.
There are. A lot of fans that reached out on the board in support of James Conner and I thanked them graciously. Still a lot of whacko fans, but there are some good people too, can not just ignore that. You yourself seem like a very level headed person too, I urge anyone here to not personally attack you.

Listen people, I get we are a punchline right now, but we are recovering. It has been a tough few years. I left the fold for a point and came back. I was so disappointed in some of our fanbase, the board of trustees, and of course the leadership.

There are a lot of down to earth rational psu fans. Looking forward to our game.
claiming to be down to earth and then saying you are disappointed in the board of trustees doesn't jive. the BOT is the wacko Ped State fans main target for firing poor jpaturdo and his cronies. Recovering, hahaha, you meaning trying to get refocused on whats most important, winning games and claiming fake honor. Success WITHOUT honor, the paterno way

This Pitt fans says....

This thread is an absolute win. Go Dawgs!
now if these guys want to have some real fun post (we at Pantherlair have all been banned for life from posting even the most trivial jabs on their "safe space") the link to this thread over on BWI an watch the Joebots come out....Lottsa fun! May the ghost of Buck Belue (ya, I know he is alive) be with you and hope you pound them.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
We only attack those that think Sandusky roamed Penn Stste free of anyone's knowledge that he was taking showing and going to Penn State events with little boys and them saying that no one else knew. That's a crock!

Many looked the other way...
Oh but you can't do that. There was a Pitt thread on BWI and I noticed someone said Pitt fans are lying to themselves thinking that anyone knew anything. I told the poster that was the funniest thing I've ever heard. Paterno and co. clearly knew and admitted it! And I get banned from there (a relief more than anything), but I got banned after several posters told me it would be great if I died a slow, painful death and another that told me I should go kill myself immediately. They are the sickest people to ever walk this Earth, so pleeeeeease beat the living hell out of them in Jacksonville!

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/spor...of-georgia/bulldogs-blog/article29219452.html

Much respect for UGA. Mark Richt and Vince Dooley are all class. Hope for a good game.

"Katharyn and I got to know Coach Paterno and Sue at a Nike coaches retreat. We were the new kids on the block at that time but the Paternos were very gracious in welcoming us into the head coaching fraternity.His record stands alone and his immense contributions to Penn State and the game of college football make him one of the greatest coaches of all time." -Mark Richt

"Barbara and I are saddened by the sudden and untimely loss of our long time dear friend Joe Paterno. His wife Sue was a special friend and our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Joe was a great role model and represented all that was good about college football. It was tragic that such a person had to endure the heartbreaks of his last months on earth. God Bless Joe and Sue." -Vince Dooley

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT