ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request Waylon Creek

lifedawg

2021 & 2022 National Champs
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It has taken me a little while to make this post on the vent although I have been updating in the Good Morning thread and the countdown thread.

My youngest daughter and son in law had our first grandchild Tuesday. He was born at 22 weeks and weighed just 1lb 3.4oz

He is a little fighter no doubt and has already overcome tremendous odds to get this far. I won’t go in to all the details but the birth was extremely difficult with the way he came out and he got really bruised up but he has started stacking up good days in a row now.

I can’t figure out how to post a link from Facebook off my phone but the Facebook page for updates is

Prayers for Waylon Creek.

We would really appreciate if you would leave a message of encouragement and prayers on the page. There is a go fund me link if you feel led to give but that is not why I’m posting. Our family has been blessed and we are continuing to be blessed by all the prayers and that is what we need the most. God is good and prayers are working.

Also Jessica and Ricky have asked that people send hand written notes with prayers and encouragement so they can put them in the room they are staying in at the Ronald McDonald house. They will be there several months most likely and these will mean a lot to them. I know several of you that have been keeping up are already doing this.
The address for cards of prayers and encouragement is

Ricky and Jessica Sinyard
Ronald McDonald House
1160 Forsyth Street
Macon, Ga 31210
Room 101

Thank you again and this community of Dawgs is the best. Please feel free to share as we will take all the prayers we can get. They are working and we need them. Thank you all again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News