ADVERTISEMENT

We could have gone 0-12 and Kirby would still be...

MidGABulldawg76

Diehard supporter
Jun 22, 2001
an upgrade over CMR...It is so funny to me that people regard him as a competent coach. The only thing he is competent at is Christianity! Of course, I realize that is enough for some...However, in the real world, we don't get to keep our jobs just for being devout!!!

Reactions: REAdawg
an upgrade over CMR...It is so funny to me that people regard him as a competent coach. The only thing he is competent at is Christianity! Of course, I realize that is enough for some...However, in the real world, we don't get to keep our jobs just for being devout!!!

Gotta be the "new math", right??

It is sometimes baffling reading posts on here...people that have no football acumen, football savvy, football intelligence, spout off on here and write some really meaningless nonsensical statements that have no validity whatsoever. It's like, "Did you ever even play the game?" to "What planet did you leave?" There is no thought to some of the comments, which leads me to believe most people on here are just plain ole stupid about what's going on...they post what they "want" to happen and what they "wished" would have never happened, instead of objectively looking at what actually happened and seeing the big picture.

I don't think either one, Richt or Smart, are worth a shit. Georgia is the On-the-Job-Training program for its head coaches. Only difference between Georgia and Alabama is the Tide learned its lesson 'bout coordinators when it hired Shula's boy. Just say no to coordinators.....don't care who they shared toilets with.
2006-11-27-shula.jpg

Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT