ADVERTISEMENT

Well, before the chat gets a baked ham, what is the funniest

Mrs. Hixson Dawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Aug 23, 2001
story you have ever read on here?

There have been many over the years, but the funniest one to me had to be when OldMarineDawg told the story of getting a vasectomy.

I bet I laughed for 30 minutes.

I just wish I had copied and saved it.

So..... what sayeth the chats?

Mrs. HD

I remember that one (vaguely) - there have been so many

but the one thing was not a story - it was the takeover of the sauerkraught board - I (new poster and shy) even took part in that - later on, SSI Dawg and I tried a similar stunt and we were thwarted rather quickly on a site which shall remain nameless. Good to see you, cutie :) - are you on the facebooks?

Re: I remember that one (vaguely) - there have been so many

Howdy there, Bark!

nay, no facebooks, myspaces, tweets, twitters or texts.

I give old school a bad name.

how you been? SSI was on here a while back..... how she doing?

Mrs. HD

she is doing fine - our boy Rollin is pretty much on FB since all he has is his phone - he is back in the joint (rehab) for health problems - he has had a tough stretch - think he still has the same e-mail but I am not 100% sure of that. LOL - I do text on occasion and I have been on FB for years - TEE says it's the devil but I have not experienced any such mess. How's things in the Chattavegas?

Well, if you communicate with rollin' tell him mrs. hd said HI!!! and I still want to know what he and Catoosa did with the keys to the bar!!! lol.

chattavegas is doing pretty good..... got a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months as far as entertainment items - downtown will be rockin'.

Mrs. HD

Tim Brumbalow

Thanks, TEE - I knew his addy by heart and thought it was still valid but I have not used it in eons as he and I are both going to hell on FB
shock.r191677.gif

I don't know.....who was it 22oz Bulldog (?) that would tell opposing.....

Fans where he would be sitting and dared them to come over. I wish I would have saved it also, it was hilarious.

Re: Thanks, TEE! *

I have probably had "6" computers but remembered his e-mail even though we don't send near as much as we used to - we just use the Private Message feature on book of faces - works better with his phone.

Cyber-Shots was a happening place back in the day.....

full of cyber-sots, imo

Yep - i actually ran across a

list of venters and their favorite adult beverages a couple of weeks ago when I was going thru some stuff.

Made me smile.

Mrs. HD

About any story Waycross posted, but my favorite...

... was when he'd go to an opponents board and tell them they should let Dawg fans go to the front of all concession and bathroom lines out of respect for the UGA tradition, and as an acknowledgement that their program was truly inferior to ours.

It really shook them up.

A visitor posted a pic of her son, Chatter calls him "Precious"

The Chatter might have been Severed, but don't really remember. I just remember there was actually some resemblance to the kid, and I LMAO.

filepicker%2FIBS0HUFAQhpegHDWs0iw_gollum.jpg

Yeah, LMAO. Her kid looked like Golum, or ...

...whatever that bug-eyed thing is. She probably never posted again.

SeveredHead, 6, rivals racing, 45MPG, tgrip

Can probably think of a few others

The original Severed Head story brought tears to my eyes.

How about the prick that started posting the same letter repeatedly, tying up the site. Can't remember the venter, but he said he would expose him....and did. That too was about as funny as it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT