ADVERTISEMENT

Well..I think it's official..

REAdawg

Diehard supporter
Nov 15, 2002
North Georgia
My Dad of 83 years, decided after 43 years of season tickets to give it up... So long section 127, row 40, seats 6,7.
You gave us many joys and pleasures along with the pain of losing, all mixed together that makes being a Dawg special.

Started going in 1971, as an 11yo. I remember my first game watching Buzy Rosenburg run punts all over Oregon State. Horace King, Jimmy Poulos, Andy Johnson, the Auburn 71 game when Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley came to town. Buck, Woerner, Herschel, Payne, Weaver, Royce Smith, Sylvester Boler, McLee and Harrison, McClendon, Lindsey Scott Lindsey Scott Lindsey Scott, Goff and Matt/Rex Robinson, Butler, Tate, Hampton, Henderson, Worley, Ben Smith, Stafford, Greene, Musa, Green, Moreno, Massaqua, Edwards both of them, Hunter, Zeier, Hearst, All the Baileys, Pollack..

I could go on..memories and lots of fun...looks like my game day position will be on the couch with the remote..unless I can muster the urge to buy a ticket or two and sit once again between the hedges..

My Dad of 83 years, decided after 43 years of season tickets to give it up... So long section 127, row 40, seats 6,7.
You gave us many joys and pleasures along with the pain of losing, all mixed together that makes being a Dawg special.

Started going in 1971, as an 11yo. I remember my first game watching Buzy Rosenburg run punts all over Oregon State. Horace King, Jimmy Poulos, Andy Johnson, the Auburn 71 game when Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley came to town. Buck, Woerner, Herschel, Payne, Weaver, Royce Smith, Sylvester Boler, McLee and Harrison, McClendon, Lindsey Scott Lindsey Scott Lindsey Scott, Goff and Matt/Rex Robinson, Butler, Tate, Hampton, Henderson, Worley, Ben Smith, Stafford, Greene, Musa, Green, Moreno, Massaqua, Edwards both of them, Hunter, Zeier, Hearst, All the Baileys, Pollack..

I could go on..memories and lots of fun...looks like my game day position will be on the couch with the remote..unless I can muster the urge to buy a ticket or two and sit once again between the hedges..

Don't give them up! Just let them stay in his name and you buy them! Getting exciting around the Dawg Nation.

Why wouldn't you just assume the payments and keep the seats in the family? Understand it is expensive but if it is that special it seems to me you would do everything to keep them.

Why wouldn't you just assume the payments and keep the seats in the family? Understand it is expensive but if it is that special it seems to me you would do everything to keep them.
He did say he's working on his muster

Damn, son...he should keep getting them and you buy them...

Hate to hear that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT