ADVERTISEMENT

What did he say??…..

Players wanted him to stay…he wanted to leave.

Go Figure
Yeah, sound like he was on the way out anyway. I am guessing the school saw an opportunity and they worked out an agreement.

It’s rare that anyone would go away on their own with the kind of money they pay these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
Yeah, sound like he was on the way out anyway. I am guessing the school saw an opportunity and they worked out an agreement.

It’s rare that anyone would go away on their own with the kind of money they pay these days.
Matt Luke just left and he was getting paid swell. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Gundy used this as an excuse to leave the team.

I hope every coach, CEO, preacher, teacher in America reads a fokkin out loud N word text and resigns. As pu$$ies, we deserve the results.

Good grief I am glad I ain't young in this FUBAR culture.
Can’t tell you how many times growing up I was called a cracker, saltine or some names most on here probably never heard of. I just gave it right back and we went at it and settled things.

That’s how you made friends back when…

Last edited:
I hope every coach, CEO, preacher, teacher in America reads a fokkin out loud N word text and resigns. As pu$$ies, we deserve the results.

Good grief I am glad I ain't young in this FUBAR culture.
I can’t see why anyone would want that word used…especially from people in leadership position.

But I’ll do you one better and tell you what’s soft. People getting upset and making a big deal about CRT. You don’t want your kids learning American History? Now that’s extremely sofT.

Can’t tell you how many times growing up I was called a cracker or saltine. I just gave it right back and we went at it and settled things.

That’s how you made friends back when…
Kids will be kids.

But this is a situation involving adults who should know better.

Kids will be kids.

But this is a situation involving adults who should know better.
Read his Twitter message resigning.....He said he picked up one of his players I-Pad; who was not paying attention and read the Text on the players I-Pad. What I have trouble with is him saying he read it before he realized what he was saying. Maybe he had issues with the Player or vice versa but to resign his dream job seems bizarre..

Last edited:
Reactions: CocoDawg
Read his Twitter message resigning.....He said he picked up one of his players I-Pad; who was not paying attention and read the Text on the players I-Pad. What I have trouble with is him saying he read it before he realized what he was saying. Maybe he had issues with the Player or vice versa but to resign his deream job seems bizarre..
Maybe he’s not meshing well with Venables and sees this as an opportunity to join his brother’s coaching staff? The players said no offense taken but you never know…

Maybe he’s not meshing well with Venables and sees this as an opportunity to join his brother’s coaching staff? The players said no offense taken but you never know…
Coco you know the Vernacular of the Bruhs quite often includes this reference... I drove a School Bus and what you would hear yelled out would make your hair stand up....Something else is up....who knows...

Last edited:
Coco you know the Vernacular of the Bruhs quite of often includes this reference... I drove a School Bus and what you would hear yelled out would make your hair stand up....Something else is up....who knows...
Yes I know extremely well and I disagree with it and catch hell from the “Bruhs” for challenging to stop using it. But that’s what they want to do. Not for me though. I smh and pray for em.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT