ADVERTISEMENT

What the dawgchat means to me ! By OCD

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
The dawgchat is more than talking Georgia football or what bobo should've call on 3rd and forever . It's about men and women sharing daily life excitement births to deaths .

A place to laugh to cry or say oh hell no he didn't . It's a place to let stress go or be waycross bad ass on a keyboard. Before most get the paper this place was check and red .

It's where we share lunch stories work stories and my co worker she hot . We came here for many different reasons .

Some have broke bread others if they met they would break jaw but no matter everyone gather to see the board fight .

This place has gone through 9/11 to two wars and a shitty president. This free board has seen it all and been through it all . There no place like this place I looked and haven't found it .

This place rolled like a night train on a track . It's where everyone sat somewhere to shed a tear for a fellow chatter who got dead .

Although things change look different I don't believe all the above will change . Because this place has seen far worse events and it didn't shake the keyboard:

Go Dawgs !!! God bless these here chatters .

Reactions: molsen6
The dawgchat is more than talking Georgia football or what bobo should've call on 3rd and forever . It's about men and women sharing daily life excitement births to deaths .

A place to laugh to cry or say oh hell no he didn't . It's a place to let stress go or be waycross bad ass on a keyboard. Before most get the paper this place was check and red .

It's where we share lunch stories work stories and my co worker she hot . We came here for many different reasons .

Some have broke bread others if they met they would break jaw but no matter everyone gather to see the board fight .

This place has gone through 9/11 to two wars and a shitty president. This free board has seen it all and been through it all . There no place like this place I looked and haven't found it .

This place rolled like a night train on a track . It's where everyone sat somewhere to shed a tear for a fellow chatter who got dead .

Although things change look different I don't believe all the above will change . Because this place has seen far worse events and it didn't shake the keyboard:

Now, this important.

I do have some questions for you jonnybee but you never around or I don't know how to get a hold of you to ask investment question.

I guess I will have to find someone over here in bama . Hope I don't get taking .

It's long ... A friend told me a name of a person but he said he's heavy on mutual funds and I don't know a thing about them.

You seem like you may be "tarded" but you are special in your own way. Hang in there little buddy..there are agency's out there that can help you. YOU can contribute to society in a positive way, but spouting out your garbage on a message board is not the way to accomplish your goals. Having a brain no bigger than a peanut is difficult, but you can DO IT. Never Never Never give up. Chatters are pulling for you ...Dawgbless!

Thank you keyboard tough guy.

My dad hates mutual funds . He always has told me it's better to buy small shares in a good stock and get a div than to wipe your a$$ with mutual funds .

My dad hates mutual funds . He always has told me it's better to buy small shares in a good stock and get a div than to wipe your a$$ with mutual fundsYou doubting your Dad?
Sounds like you got it HANDLed.

I found the code..........

Pushpin*

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT