ADVERTISEMENT

What's unfortunate about the board is alot of members like Me & others.......

Chardog

War Daddy
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
have fellow Dawgventers/Dawgchatters that we've met in person, become friends with and/or enjoy reading their posts. Now many of those members have chosen to leave for another board or departed. That's the collateral damage that corporate decisions don't see first hand or realize.

You are very correct ,but I'm 4Sure they are sure it will be more successful at a later date.
I just disagree..........[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
have fellow Dawgventers/Dawgchatters that we've met in person, become friends with and/or enjoy reading their posts. Now many of those members have chosen to leave for another board or departed. That's the collateral damage that corporate decisions don't see first hand or realize.

What would Jesse Spano say about all of this?

I told them that before this happened. Old people don't like change, and have been "nudged" enough lately. They just want the relationships.

Reactions: bubbaNearl
I told them that before this happened. Old people don't like change, and have been "nudged" enough lately. They just want the relationships.
I am 65 and I like the new format. The others can take their tricycles and go home. I bet the earth keeps turning.

Reactions: Monker
This made a baby angel cry in Amity

We made them aware of everyone's wishes. If folks leave it is their choice to do so. The board is functioning and just as easy to use. I hate to lose anyone but there is nothing we can do. This was a fix that had to be made. If folks won't give it a chance then, again, there is nothing we can do.

Reactions: ''M''
We made them aware of everyone's wishes. If folks leave it is their choice to do so. The board is functioning and just as easy to use. I hate to lose anyone but there is nothing we can do. This was a fix that had to be made. If folks won't give it a chance then, again, there is nothing we can do.
I have lived long enough to know sometimes you can't satisfy some people. If they won't give it a chance-it's their loss. The former were great as schoolhouse bullies. I wonder how many would try to bully in person. My guess is none. If they did they better do it in correct manner.

I have lived long enough to know sometimes you can't satisfy some people. If they won't give it a chance-it's their loss. The former were great as schoolhouse bullies. I wonder how many would try to bully in person. My guess is none. If they did they better do it in correct manner.
I agree with you on that one about the school house bullies. In the past, I wouldn't bother to post much because I just didn't want to listen to the ridicule if my view was different from the majority. And God forbid if you had less than a billion posts.

I prefer thread view, but am willing to accept the "new" way. For me, the natural cleansing that changes sometimes force is not necessarily a bad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT