ADVERTISEMENT

Whether you are a Christian or not ...

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
It is a verified fact that our forefathers knew Christian Judeo values were the bedrock of this country's potential greatness and the only chance for this awesome experiment to succeed. If you have prospered in this country, you as do I, owe a debt of gratitude to those wise and thoughtful men and must assume a duty to carry on.
Freedom to wallow in filth, immorality and decadence was not what the men who forged this nation meant. That inevitibly leads to destruction.

This is something that I have been praying for every day for a very long time. It is our best chance to survive as a free people. Freedom is not free. Sometimes we have to fight for it and sometimes we have to get right for it.

It is a verified fact that our forefathers knew Christian Judeo values were the bedrock of this country's potential greatness and the only chance for this awesome experiment to succeed. If you have prospered in this country, you as do I, owe a debt of gratitude to those wise and thoughtful men and must assume a duty to carry on.
Freedom to wallow in filth, immorality and decadence was not what the men who forged this nation meant. That inevitibly leads to destruction.

This is something that I have been praying for every day for a very long time. It is our best chance to survive as a free people. Freedom is not free. Sometimes we have to fight for it and sometimes we have to get right for it.
My daughter graduated from UGA last year and is in PA school at VCOM in Auburn. She has found a church there she really enjoys. Several months ago, they were baptizing 4 students. When they were done, the pastor asked if anyone else felt led and wanted to be baptized. One person came forward. Then another. Then five more. So many young people wanted to be baptized that they walked down the street to a lake where they performed well over a hundred baptisms. You won’t see aything about that in most media. But that church is packed with college kids every Sunday. Keep praying brother. This country is not a lost cause. And while I support freedom of religion, I also agree that this nation was built on Christian principles.
JC

Only disagreement I have is with the modifier of judeo to Chrisitan. "Judeo" - Christian was not a thing until the 20th century.

My daughter graduated from UGA last year and is in PA school at VCOM in Auburn. She has found a church there she really enjoys. Several months ago, they were baptizing 4 students. When they were done, the pastor asked if anyone else felt led and wanted to be baptized. One person came forward. Then another. Then five more. So many young people wanted to be baptized that they walked down the street to a lake where they performed well over a hundred baptisms. You won’t see aything about that in most media. But that church is packed with college kids every Sunday. Keep praying brother. This country is not a lost cause. And while I support freedom of religion, I also agree that this nation was built on Christian principles.
JC
I’d also like to acknowledge our Jewish brothers. I’ve recently gained a new friend who happens to be. I’ve learned a lot about the importance of family and traditions from him. We worship the same God. We believe in Love for mankind.

Christ is our only hope! He is the Answer!

I’d also like to acknowledge our Jewish brothers. I’ve recently gained a new friend who happens to be. I’ve learned a lot about the importance of family and traditions from him. We worship the same God. We believe in Love for mankind.
You can read this book in about 40 minutes. I highly recommend it. I know the author personally. The title speaks for itself.

Amazon product ASIN 1631994182

[QUOTE="Whosyodawgy, post: 7488166, member: 84561"] Yup, ! [/QUOTE]

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT