ADVERTISEMENT

Who is directing Ukraine troops to decapitate NATO troops

orangeisgay

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2004
to cover up the fact that they are in the country fighting for Ukraine? Obviously there is a directive being given and where do you think that is coming from to keep the Russians from knowing NATO troops are on the ground. The stupid thing is the Russians already know this and have for a year.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
My guess is this is the same Hal Turner who in 2010 was sentenced to 33 months in prison for threatening federal judges, and also said that they are tracking folks who had the Covid vaccine via 5G.

How do you guys believe this sh*t?

My guess is this is the same Hal Turner who in 2010 was sentenced to 33 months in prison for threatening federal judges, and also said that they are tracking folks who had the Covid vaccine via 5G.

Yeah, because we all know what an ethical, honest, and unbiased content produced by CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the rest of the MSM is.

Now go get in line for your 12th COVID vaccine booster

Aren't we coming up on the 1 year anniversary of Kiev's imminent destruction because Russia had the city surrounded and Putin was about to order a slaughter?

None of us are over there to know what's really going on, but any reasonable person should know we can't trust the MSM narrative or what our government is telling us.

Yes, yes, it is as bad as the leftist fools believing Russia collusion for SIX ****ING YEARS.

Aren't we coming up on the 1 year anniversary of Kiev's imminent destruction because Russia had the city surrounded and Putin was about to order a slaughter?

None of us are over there to know what's really going on, but any reasonable person should know we can't trust the MSM narrative or what our government is telling us.

I’ve said from day 1, it’s just a matter of time before Russia overruns them. We’ve heard all these reports over the last year how Ukraine is valiantly fighting back and people flying their little Ukraine flags, lol.

Problem now is it isn’t Russia vs. Ukraine, it Russia vs. NATO. Just moving us closer to direct Russian conflict by the day. A lot of press was given to the tanks committed to Ukraine. People in the know predict about half the tanks will be blown to shit and the other half will be stranded by breakdowns, lack of maintenance, lack of parts. The supply chain required for these are astronomical. The skilled mechanics needed also won’t be available. Hell, it takes cranes to fox broken engines and tracks.

The tanks were never created to be a sole field force. They were created with a military system in mind. A system that requires multiple types of aircraft, ground vehicles, artillery, infantry, etc. most of which will not be available, let alone the proper doctrine and training required to make the system work.

All we are doing is exposing ourselves to a possible direct conflict with Russia to keep this illusion alive. This war was over on day 1.

I’ve seen agency insiders on here, hardcore woke morons and even republicans on here gloating at how little Ukraine is fighting back and winning and just shake my head.

No matter which side wins, the common Ukrainian citizen will be just a subject under the control of a tyrannical, oppressive communist government.

I’ve said from day 1, it’s just a matter of time before Russia overruns them. We’ve heard all these reports over the last year how Ukraine is valiantly fighting back and people flying their little Ukraine flags, lol.

Problem now is it isn’t Russia vs. Ukraine, it Russia vs. NATO. Just moving us closer to direct Russian conflict by the day. A lot of press was given to the tanks committed to Ukraine. People in the know predict about half the tanks will be blown to shit and the other half will be stranded by breakdowns, lack of maintenance, lack of parts. The supply chain required for these are astronomical. The skilled mechanics needed also won’t be available. Hell, it takes cranes to fox broken engines and tracks.

The tanks were never created to be a sole field force. They were created with a military system in mind. A system that requires multiple types of aircraft, ground vehicles, artillery, infantry, etc. most of which will not be available, let alone the proper doctrine and training required to make the system work.

All we are doing is exposing ourselves to a possible direct conflict with Russia to keep this illusion alive. This war was over on day 1.

I’ve seen agency insiders on here, hardcore woke morons and even republicans on here gloating at how little Ukraine is fighting back and winning and just shake my head.

No matter which side wins, the common Ukrainian citizen will be just a subject under the control of a tyrannical, oppressive communist government.
Exactly. How do people not see this? It does not mean we are supporting Putin, if we do not agree with supporting crooked, corrupt Ukraine!

Reactions: Bells76

Add virulent white supremacist and Holocaust denier to the list.

But clearly he has the goods on NATO involvement in Ukraine, because photos of mangled corpses.

It's embarrassing how little effort it takes to feed the conservative outrage machine these days. No one even cares that the source is a convicted felon with fifteen years of well documented extremism. And when this is pointed out, the answer is "but CNN!"

we are already at war with Russia and its not as much by proxy as they would have you believe. The globalists and the democrats want war with Russia they have been pushing for it for years with every inch closer to the Russian border that they have put weapons and with every single lie and broken promise. We will all suffer because of their arrogance.

Why is Zelensky burning Hunters docs? Rhetorical, it’s too obvious.

Zelensky and Ukraine are as crooked as they come. Perfect partner for the Biden fam.

the libs are really invested in this war

just give them all of our money

biden is a fing joke

they are all just in lock step with the WEF and carrying out their orders. There are other factors obviously but they are controlling a lot

Add virulent white supremacist and Holocaust denier to the list.

But clearly he has the goods on NATO involvement in Ukraine, because photos of mangled corpses.

It's embarrassing how little effort it takes to feed the conservative outrage machine these days. No one even cares that the source is a convicted felon with fifteen years of well documented extremism. And when this is pointed out, the answer is "but CNN!"
Moe,Larry and Curly...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT