ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the better team OM or MIZZOU………

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
Last week OM was ranked #10 and MIZZOU #12. After losing to us MIZZOU dropped only two spots to #14 and OM moved up one spot to #9. They are very similar teams and very close in talent. If they played each other, I think the home team would win; if they played at a neutral field, I would favor Ole Miss by one or two points. I think Jaxson Dart is a slightly better version of Brady Cook; I think the OM offense is slightly better with Quinshon Judkins and their great WR Harris. Judkins wasn’t healthy vs Alabama and Harris didn’t play that game; both are healthy and full go this week. The OM defense might be slightly better at creating havoc and causing bad plays, but overall they are pretty similar.

MIZZOU was at their peak efficiency last Saturday against us - their bye week was a big contributor to that. OM didn’t have a bye last week - they played a very tough Texas A&M. OM will be a very loose, highly motivated team Saturday; they will be a very challenging team and, if we help them by making a lot of mistakes, they could very well beat us. We will be a laser focused team, very efficient and highly motivated. We will not play a mistake free game, but we will limit our mistakes. I believe we are the more talented team and will win the game. But OM will make some big plays, create havoc and force us into some bad plays. I believe we will weather the storm and will win the game to remain undefeated. Forget about the betting line.

This is the last home game in Sanford Stadium this year. Our crowd needs to be the loudest ever, to support the team and to show support to these seniors! GO DAWGS!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News