ADVERTISEMENT

Why I have zero sympathy for Joe Biden

RedcoatOf94

National Champion
Sep 3, 2005
As president of the United States. The man is a complete jacka$$. He's rude,creepy, and used to having people cover for him.

I really didn't know that much about him until the 2008 / 12 election. Obama chose him to add foreign policy experience to his ticket (what a bust). But watching the debate between him and Paul Ryan told me everything I needed to know. He was rude and condescending. His snarky remark to Peter Doocy (the stupid son of a btch comment) was in the same vein of the things he said to Paul Ryan. It was shameful behavior, especially for a sitting VP.

I'm glad he's going to go down as the worst president in history; it's just too bad he's got to take the rest of the country down with him. Oh well, enough of us voted for him and the dims, I guess we're getting what we deserve. Good thing many people have woken up to the utter disaster that the dims have heaped on this country in culture and economics.

The dims are going to dump this man hard when he's no longer useful, and that day is coming soon.

He's made this mess between the economy (with Pelosi), the military pullout of Afghanistan, inflation, and setting us back in energy independence. He deserves to be the reminder of what not to look for in a POTUS.

As president of the United States. The man is a complete jacka$$. He's rude,creepy, and used to having people cover for him.

I really didn't know that much about him until the 2008 / 12 election. Obama chose him to add foreign policy experience to his ticket (what a bust). But watching the debate between him and Paul Ryan told me everything I needed to know. He was rude and condescending. His snarky remark to Peter Doocy (the stupid son of a btch comment) was in the same vein of the things he said to Paul Ryan. It was shameful behavior, especially for a sitting VP.

I'm glad he's going to go down as the worst president in history; it's just too bad he's got to take the rest of the country down with him. Oh well, enough of us voted for him and the dims, I guess we're getting what we deserve. Good thing many people have woken up to the utter disaster that the dims have heaped on this country in culture and economics.

The dims are going to dump this man hard when he's no longer useful, and that day is coming soon.

He's made this mess between the economy (with Pelosi), the military pullout of Afghanistan, inflation, and setting us back in energy independence. He deserves to be the reminder of what not to look for in a POTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT