ADVERTISEMENT

With 25 currently committed

bhodge0702

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
Let's take a look at what's remaining as we currently sit at the top of the recruiting world with 3009 points. Listing everyone that I believe we have a shot with. Obviously some have better odds than others. @HHolland92 @cassiegracesdad is there anyone missing from this list that we should be aware of as the cycle is winding down. (Potential late bloomers or flips) I know signing day is in December and there is a full SR season of football to be played but still curious.

Jeremiah Smith > 2nd overall prospect (Before yall tell me he aint coming, look at Trents prediction. Also listing all guys we have a "shot" with even if it is unlikely)
Williams Nwaneri > 3rd overall prospect
KJ Bolden > 9th overall prospect
Justin Williams > 12th overall prospect
Ryan Wingo > 18th overall prospect (Is he still in play or did we cool on him as I believe I've read here?)
Nate Frazier > 71st overall prospect
Jordan Ross > 89th overall prospect (Another one that's probably going elsewhere, per what I've read here?)
Aydin Breland > 101st overall prospect (HH keeps hinting at this one...)
Kris Jones > 139th overall prospect
Chris Cole > 140th overall prospect (Probably only get one of the Kris/Chris)
LJ McCray > NR 4*

We obviously won't get everyone. We might even get someone not listed via a flip or under the radar guy that shoots up late. There could also be flips the other way; however, this is turning out to be a hell of a class with 9 other Rivals250 guys we have a "shot" with. I know it's more realistically 4-6 but you catch my drift. Sounds like we have room for 4-6 more, since we anticipate one more commit tomorrow (Easley), if none of the current commits flip away, which is likely to happen if we are being honest. I'll split the difference and list my desired 5 to close. I'll keep Smith out of it so the heffers do not attack me. ;)

Nwaneri
Bolden
J. Williams
Frazier
Breland

If y'all aren't having fun with what we got currently committed as well as the remaining potential to bring on board then I do not know what to tell you. This is something I never thought I would witness in my lifetime. Living large off the B2B's and going for a third. Kirby stockpiling talent for the future with the number 1 class and not slowing down. Three more nattys over the next 5 years is not unrealistic with who we got running things, and to be honest that's me low balling! HBTMFDs!!!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News