ADVERTISEMENT

WR recruiting is going to be ok

cforest

National Champion
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2003
First off their is a lot going on behind the scenes. I mean high school recruits and transfer portal. Can’t get into many details yet because it’s not solidified. I will tell u guys to relax! This staff knows what it is doing.

This display this weekend opened eyes around the landscape. These WR’s know Beck has NFL arm talent and it was ion display Saturday. They also know that this team will be better next year! We are going to surprise many with our haul from both.

Secondly Vandergriff is pushing Beck in practice. I believe Kirby is going to unveil some RPO and designed runs for him. We are holding this stuff back!

RB is going to be ok! Watch out for Paul. He has the potential to really make a difference in the second half.

Defensively we will start seeing many FR play after the buy week with Fla! They are getting better!

Last but not least. Take that to the mfing bank!

PS. Breland is a priority and Oregon is neck and neck. Lanning is building anoowerhiuse on West Coast. He is doing a hell of a job! Kirby 2.0. So get ready to deal with their ass for awhile. Their will be a couple of suprises too! Their is a lot of committed players reaching out. They see that UGA is the next dynasty!

I’m out!

Cforest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News