ADVERTISEMENT

Yes or No….“Federal Reserve’s relentless…..

We are in one already. We are not supposed to notice. The media won't put it front and center because it is bad for the 'rats. It will get worse for probably the next 9 months to a year. The 'rats pour our tax money out like dirty water trying to keep their unholy alliance together but that cannot last. Cash will be king when it peaks ... I luv it.

interest rate hikes are tipping the economy into a recession”??
LOL...so now they will try to blame the recession on the fed? WE have been in a reccession for a while and the fed is trying to slow it down. It's not going to do any good if DC keeps printing money and handing it out to try and buy votes.
The republicans won't do much better since they have a slim majority. In fact i fully expect them to let the Dems steamroll them and push through this monstrous spending bill instead of waiting until january.

We are in one already. We are not supposed to notice. The media won't put it front and center because it is bad for the 'rats. It will get worse for probably the next 9 months to a year. The 'rats pour our tax money out like dirty water trying to keep their unholy alliance together but that cannot last. Cash will be king when it peaks ... I luv it.
Unless cash is destroyed. That way, everything is trackable and new money can be created, and thus devalued, without drawing attention. The Fed and its large banks have worked to eliminate the anonymity of cash for years, requiring more and more documentation and tracking of cash with the banks. Why would they not wish to control all financial transactions?

Reactions: sallen4250
LOL...so now they will try to blame the recession on the fed? WE have been in a reccession for a while and the fed is trying to slow it down. It's not going to do any good if DC keeps printing money and handing it out to try and buy votes.
The republicans won't do much better since they have a slim majority. In fact i fully expect them to let the Dems steamroll them and push through this monstrous spending bill instead of waiting until january.
Totally Clueless on the Chat's. " WE have been in a reccession for a while and the fed is trying to slow it down." WTF.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Yeah 100% clueless 100% of the time. And lacking in reading comprehension too. The Fed is intentionally slowing down the economy.

Of course you always believe the government spin and the media instead of thinking and researching.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/dec/16/biden-administrations-claim-1-million-jobs-added-s/
Printing and spending too much money created historic inflation and pushed us into recession. Fed is trying to harness inflation. Their actions will exacerbate the recession. And the stupid Dems want to spend more. Moronic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT